Old 11-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/265.8/125

Height: 5'0

Default OT Ke$ha

Went out last night to a club and saw Ke$ha perform LIVE! She was Amazing!!!! Got a work out too, man did I dance my butt off lol. Anyways if you guys don't know of her she sings TIC TOC, and she has another song called Backstabber, SHE IS PRETTY AWESOME! She can sing, and she DID not Lip SYNC and she was all over dancing and moving (you know a lot of them lip sync-EX Britney Spears). Love her, but Brit definitely lip Sync.

I love going out though and Dancing I get a great workout and it's so much fun
Kayhm0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #2  
Mission to maintenance!

S/C/G: 227/150/145

Height: 5'9

Wow this is rando! I've been a huge fan of Ke$ha since '06 when I found her on Katy Perry's myspace (I've got the same kinda story with her too but that's OT). Anyway,I used to design her myspace for her up til she was signed with Sony & they took it over. LOL. I think there are still some promotional things I've created for her on her page though...... I've never met her in person, but she's so sweet in emails & messages. I'm sooooo happy for her success, and completely jealous that you got to see her live!
LBLAZY is offline   Reply With Quote