Old 10-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/154/115

Height: 5 2"

Well i hear you my dear... you should have snatched there eyeballs out!!how dare those jerks... they have bad taste is all...
(im very vain yes, sometimes its best a girl feels shes the hottest thing on the planet.. it may be conceited but oh well, as long as one doesnt act like it)

Last edited by Sourapplelemonjuice; 10-10-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Sourapplelemonjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #17  
Big Miss Sunshine

S/C/G: 280/See Ticker/175

Height: 72.5"

Another older chickie here.

When I was in my 20's I was in the bar scene to meet guys - I didn't know any better & my girlfriends liked to party. I grew up in Southern California and there were about a billion gorgeous tan blondes around! I couldn't compete. I am very pale skinned, black hair, very dark eyes, very tall (which some men like - but I'm not the California Beach Chick hottie that the guys wanted to hook up with).

Even though guys, esp. young dudes, are very visual and kind of superficial a lot of the time they usually get over it and find someone to love who isn't "perfect." They sure aren't!

I have to admit, if I met my hubby when I was younger I wouldn't have given him my phone number! He's bald, wears glasses, shy, can't dance. Fast forward to my late 30's. I see past those qualities to a well-educated, sweet, funny man with twinkly blue eyes and a great smile.

Long story short, CatRocks, all I can say is don't ever take a stranger's passing you by in a bar as being IN ANY WAY indicative of your beauty or anything else. And applause for keeping away from the unhealthy food!
MissKoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 230/218/145

Height: 5'2

I also have come to a place where I feel like I shouldn't be worrying about men while trying to work on me. It's too distracting. I have too many insecurities anyway so when I do meet someone I lack the self confidence to see it for what it could be instead of seeing it as, they can't like me, they're probably just after one thing.

It seems like I always have guys to talk to but really, what do I have to offer someone until I can offer them my real, true self...and a happy me?

Plus I just started college full time and I'm a mom to 2 boys so, I'd rather just focus on me!
ecsoccermom29 is offline   Reply With Quote