Old 09-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/119

Height: 5ft2

hey all.
iv had a good day food wise (which unfortunatley followed a bad weekdend food wise) i had a family party on saturday so all my good intentions went out of the window!!! its my first weigh in at weightwatchers tomorrow so we'll see what happens. im feeling quite positive though about the coming weeks and being able to stick to my plan.
luvja... how is the non smoking going?? hopefully well.
take care peeps x
clarelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:36 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls!!! Today was such a long day!! I really don't think I slept much at all last night, so it was really tough getting up this morning when the alarm went off. I have been eagerly looking forward to going back to bed since 5:00 this morning LOL

Even though I was so tired, I still managed to get to the gym. It was kind of amusing because one of my students (I work at a high school) was there with a friend and you could tell that she noticed that I was there and was trying not to be caught staring. haha

We're having pizza tonight, so I have been trying to stave off any afternoon snacking because of the extra calories, but I am absolutely STARVING!!!
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:51 PM   #18  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Hello ladies!! I returned from Seattle probably heavier. I guess I'll weigh myself tomorrow. I tried, but my body doesn't like to travel. I did finish week 1 of C2K, so there's one positive.

Some little germ magnet (ie a child) was coughing on the plane last night, and now I'm sniffling. I've been drinking tea all day, but I think I just need a good nights sleep.
Luvja- good luck!! You can do it and I hope you feel better.
Icon - glad the car is fixed but yikes
Taylor -
welcome Whitney and <3 to everyone!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:56 PM   #19  

Height: 5'9"

I still have like 15 smokes left! Haven't quit yet. Probably by tomorrow evening, I'll be finished. Or I'm going to try to make these 15 smokes last me until tomorrow night, so I can start fresh as a non-smoker on Wednesday morning.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

hey ladies! so i have a cold just perfect! lol well i ate well today but couldnt get energy to actually work out. it sucks! and its time for some hot tea and warm blanket.
sweetkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 205/200/135

LUVJA: I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!
sweetkam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:51 PM   #22  
I will do this.

luvja You can do it. I am always available for support on here, e-mail or facebook. I really believe in you.

stella My body hates traveling too. I ALWAYS end up retaining water from the flight. Oh, yes and drinking too much - but that's a different story. I am sure your water and tea is helping!

chele I have been waiting to go back to bed too. But 5am? OH GOD. How do you do it? I am dragging butt at 8!! It's funny...I always use to think seeing my teachers in *real life* was so weird, too. ....I still kinda do. Haha.

Icon You're kicking some WL booty, aren't ya! Must be those lemon chicken crackers!

As for me - well. My second day back is going well. I am craving chinese and bbq...*sigh* I am sure these craving will pass again. They always do.

My bloating has been better too. OH OH I got new shoes today too. New Balance. They are really cool - and I got my step tested and they said I had a fairly normal walk. *yay*

I also got myself an artichoke. I love them and I wanted to have something to look forward to have with dinner.

I hope everyone is having a good monday!

Last edited by Taylor86; 09-28-2009 at 08:52 PM.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #23  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

I'm back I'm back! I finallllyyyy got my new computer up and running today AND I installed a bigger hard drive (500gb instead of the 250gb it came with) all by myself.

This weekend was Wildwood's annual Irish Festival, which is something my family and friends go to every year. Despite attempting to make good food choices and lots of walking, I still had a gain :c And today I definitely didn't drink all of my water and I didn't exercise because I was running all around SJ trying to find a hard drive that would fit my laptop! Tomorrow I'm getting BACK. ON. PLAN!!! >:C

Hope all of you lovely ladies had a great weekend and Monday! Welcome to the new comers
platformnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #24  

Height: 5'9"

Weekends are always a b****! For me anyways.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #25  
I will do this.

Ditto. You'd think weekends would be easier, right? Lots of time to plan, cook, workout...

and by plan, cook and workout I mean drink, eat out and sleep in...
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:49 PM   #26  
LeylandMiniChick

S/C/G: 211/199/132

Height: 159cm

I hate weekends as I work in a call centre on saturdays and sundays. They just bought in this rule that no crunchy food allowed at desks so no rices crackers for me anymore (also no juicy foods so no fruit) however chocolate and lollies actively encouraged!
So i tend to purchase the yummy chocolate bars from the big lolly table in the middle of the floor

I think from now on, I will make low fat biscotti and chop it up into bite sized pieces to subdue the chocolate craving and not eat as terribly
swae85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 151/151/130... was 190's in 06

Height: 5'4"

Hey Ladies I am hoping that I can join your discussion. I want to take advantage of being in the 20 somethings for the little time that I have left. I will be 30 in January!! So I am getting my butt in gear and have joined a couple challenges to help me out. Seems like you gals are friendly and have a good support group here.
helpmelose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #28  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

of course you can! and after january too

taylor- its definately the lemon chicken crackers

luvja- you can do it! just remember how much better you will feel when you come out the other side and we are all here for you!

Last edited by Iconised Ghost; 09-29-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:28 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I've been 30 since June and I'm still here LOL
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 158/158/120

Height: 5'0"

Hi ladies! I'm new too and I'm a snackaholic. I did terrible yesterday. The worst part is I did really well during the day and then I went nuts for dinner. I went to Wendys and I think I had my daily WW pts in one sitting. Ugh. Why do I do that to myself!? Also, do you guys find yourself hungry late at night? I find myself hungry at 10-11pm (I'm a night owl) and well what the heck am I going to eat at that time!? So of course the easiest thing are snacks! I'm 28 yrs young and 30 lbs overweight. I'd like to lose it by my birthday which is 13 weeks away. I need your help ladies! Thx for letting me vent. I came across this forum through google - You guys rock! You are all walking success stories.
Lynn101 is offline   Reply With Quote