Old 08-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/166.5/131

Height: 5'3

Angry Loser guys saying losery things about fat chics

So I was pretty peeved when the other night when I went out, with my best friend and her boyfriend and his two friends. We were all drinking at a concert and having fun and later his two friends were over talking to some girls. We left and told them to meet us back at their house whenever they were done talking. The guys get back and of course neither of them seem to have the capabilty to get a girlfriend so it didn't surprise me when they said the most rude thing about those two girls, that the one was fat so she was 'f---able' but not 'dateable' and the other girl had a boyfriend so that would have been a dead cause, but the one guy got the fat chics number anyways for obvious reasons. Now I am sure this sort of thing is said all the time by lame drunk idiot men, but hearing it just made me really angry. I didn't say anything because I was leaving and it was late and wasn't worth my energy. But what do you girls think of that? What do you think of guys who act/feel that way? I deffinatly think they are superficial, obviously insecure with themselves, and don't really care about finding a girl to be with for who she is, but only what she looks like. (obviously) Thoughts?
mizmizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You are right these guys are losers. Unfortunately some girls won't see that and will fall for their lines.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:20 AM   #3  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

Those guys are just losers. A lot of guys - hey, and women too - say an awful lot of awful things to be "impressive". We can only demand that our aquaintances not speak that way around us, as a matter of integrity, and not to emntion that people who like to be nasty probably will talk that way about you too.

Grrrrr!

Definitely superficial and insecure. Call them on it and see what happens, lol.

I had that with a 19 y/o co-worker. I had mentionned summat about younger men dating older women and he made an assumption about flabbiness. LOL, I then pointed out that both he and I are in no position to critisize the weight of others. I tried to say it nicely/jokingly. He was caught off guard a bit and said something along the lines of when you're younger, you're firmer. Suuuuure, buddy.

I happen to have beautiful cousins and cousins-in-law in their early 40s who inspire me. Totally datable and ****able they are, erm, from an objective point of view hehe.
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #4  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

When somebody says something like that, it's really just revealing their own insecurities and hang ups to the world, and maybe one day they realize that and gain a little bit of maturity. It paints them in a much less flattering light than the "fat chick". Unfortunately there are a lot of people who are also immature and totally endorse behavior like that, but again, you just have to feel sorry for those people, maybe speak up, and move on bc someone with that level of emotional maturity is really not worth your energy. You just can't take on all the trolls in the world; you can't make them change, they have to grow up themselves. Sadly, many never will.
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/166.5/131

Height: 5'3

LOL @ your last comment souvenirdarling

Yeah, you all make some really good points =)
mizmizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 165.6/158.4/130

Height: 5'7"

Unfortunately there are alot of guys who are just jerks and one day in their 30's they will wake up and wonder why they are alone.

My sister is very thin (size 4-6), tall, but is very well endowed up top. She gets comments that are really bad too, right to her face. In the past 3 months she's had 3-4 guys tell her they'd like to be "friends with benefits"! Like she's not worth a relationship but hot enough to screw. She was devastated and I was soooo mad! What is up with guys?

Thank God I got a good one and luckily he serves as a reminder to my sister to hold out for the good ones because they do exist.

Candice
crcossel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #7  
Inspired

S/C/G: 275 / 208 / 135

Height: 5'5"

I hate men that are like that, one track minds... : /

It is the only reason I was glad for my plus size, I didn't get these types of comments.
Minya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:53 PM   #8  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllosers!
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 160/153/130

Height: 5'4"

I can't stand guys like that. They're complete losers. crcossel is right, one day they're going to wake up and wonder why they're alone.

I have a now ex-coworker (he's 20 years old) who once made a comment like that to me about someone else we worked with, and I said, "Yeah, because you're so hot?" That shut him up fast.
canadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #10  
Chubby Chick

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5,4

Those guys have a classic case of stupidity. They probably have low selfesteem in themselves.

those types of guys are the ones who wind up 40 years old, bald, beer belly and alone and can't even get a woman.
helwa588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #11  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Yeah I know guys like that- now they are over 30 and wonder WHY they are alone... Over 30 and still not married...

Could it be they have RIDICULOUS expectations like the girl can never be overweight (half of them are overweight themselves) unless the girl is pregnant but right after the baby she must lose all the weight...

Oh and their ridiculous expectations like they should shave their legs daily, do all the housework, never complain or disagree, etc.
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #12  
Chubby Chick

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5,4

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerab View Post
Yeah I know guys like that- now they are over 30 and wonder WHY they are alone... Over 30 and still not married...

Could it be they have RIDICULOUS expectations like the girl can never be overweight (half of them are overweight themselves) unless the girl is pregnant but right after the baby she must lose all the weight...

Oh and their ridiculous expectations like they should shave their legs daily, do all the housework, never complain or disagree, etc.
you know men are getting more and more ridiculous. they have all these expectation about women. i know of woman who's husband divorced her because 6 months after after having HIS baby she still had her baby fat so he just left her because he said he wasn't attracted to her and she had more than a enough time to take it off (i'd like to see him carry a human being for 9 months then give birth and take care of it).

you know i always say to men if you want your wives to get back down to her pre-baby weight as soon as possible then you (men) need to change the diapers, clean the house, cook, get up with the baby at night, give the baby it's baths so that maybe your wife will have time to work on herself.

Last edited by helwa588; 08-23-2009 at 05:08 PM.
helwa588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 06:26 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizmizzy View Post
But what do you girls think of that? What do you think of guys who act/feel that way? I deffinatly think they are superficial, obviously insecure with themselves, and don't really care about finding a girl to be with for who she is, but only what she looks like. (obviously) Thoughts?
That's like asking for opinions on whether the sun will come up tomorrow What other answer can there possibly be?

Total idiots.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:04 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 160/ticker/125

Height: 5'1

They're just trying to boost their own self confidence. They're likely not very good looking themselves, or they're tools who need to make fun of others to feel good about themselves. However, they are saying aloud a much crueler version of what many men, even the ones who are nice guys, think in their heads. Other guys don't see fat girls as f**kable or dateable.

You rarely see a good looking guy, who is in shape (or at least lean), with a girl bigger than a few pounds overweight. Conversely, you see a lot of pretty, healthy women with fat guys. It's such a double standard, and it isn't fair, but that's life. I think it's a combination of men being more visual, and also women being so insecure about their appearance. A fat guy can look in the mirror and still think he's sexy; he'll still want to do it with the lights on. A fat girl, conversely, looks in the mirror and sees all her flaws, and if she finds a partner, she'll probably feel insecure about being intimate because of her body. Obviously this isn't true of everyone, but stereotypes come around for a reason...

If you think people in the real world are cruel, try going to male-dominated discussion boards, image boards, etc. Since the internet is still relatively anonymous, people say things with no filter.
napalmtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:09 AM   #15  
moving the chains

S/C/G: 330/284/189

Height: 5'10"

I think that they're little scumbags who have drank the stupid male posturing kool aid.

You know a man has reached maturity when he picks a partner based on what HE wants in a partner and not what will get him the most "points" with his friends.
nooch is offline   Reply With Quote