Old 06-30-2009, 12:11 AM   #31  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

i sent my lptop i for repirs nd the one i ws goig to use while it ws eig fixed hs a relly Bd keyord i may e goe for some time xD
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #32  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

aww icon, i'm sorry your keyboard blows. your post made me giggle. i've been there before. my old keyboard would get stuck on b, t, and e. with a last name like benedetto, i soon became ndo or even worse. bbbbbbbbeeeeeneeeedetttto. good times i hope it gets fixed soon, love.
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:23 AM   #33  
This is not a test.

lol1 i tried to tke the uttos off to fix it ut it didt work d ow i hve heps of loose keyord buttos lol. the shift key lso doest work so symols re impossile. d the rrows dot work1 Dmmit i eed to write my thesis1. i my ctully hve to go i to uiversity to do work. its the ed of the world s we kow it1. i hvet bee to uiversity to work all year t lest my emils re ow more iterestig. just wish i wst emilig importt ppl like ethics committees xD
Old 06-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #34  
This is not a test.

is anyone able to get on thedailyplate.com, my browser cant open it, just says Connection Interrupted
The document contains no data.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:46 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hey everybody!!!

I'm so bad about keeping up with this thread.

Jelbb: You looked great! So if you ever complain about how you look again I'm totally not even hearing it.

Stellarosa: Hey! The idea of me moving there is actually setting in! I need to start packing. I've found a couple of places to live that look good. Hope you're back to feeling like yourself today.

HeatherMcG: I'll have to friend you on SparkPeople! I have totally not been keeping up with my stuff on there!

I worked out with my trainer today. Wednesday is my last group session for the program and then I get to schedule 2 1-on-1s. I didn't eat the best, but I'll be back on track tomorrow- which I guess is today now. Hope all of you ladies have a good day!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:55 AM   #36  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Icon- it sucks about your keyboard, but I was giggling uncontrollably as I was reading your posts. I hope you get your computer back and get your thesis done without the hassles of a defective keyboard.

Beaka- yay!! Are you going to be in VA or MD? I know its early, but there's a gym chain around here called Fitness First that a lot of my friends go to and they seem to like it. When I move in October (don't know where) I might start going there, depending on the proximity).

Chele - YAY outlet shopping! The Gap Outlet used to be my staple for clothes.

Forestroad- um, that trip sounds AWESOME. If you were closer I'd try to convince you to join this one day hike with me. 18 hours - 62 miles.

I feel MUCH better today - about 120 ounces of water later. I think I was just really really dehydrated. I went to the gym last night and just walked for an hour, reading. Yeah, its only low intensity, and I wasn't sweating much, but I had to move around. These books are sucking me in, and its a way to justify spending hours reading if I'm walking while doing it. I have a date tonight (if it goes well I'll dish - don't want to jinx it) so I went spinning this morning and my FAVORITE instructor is back from hiatus. Don't know what it is about him, but I always work my hardest when he teaches. He's got such a high energy level, its awesome. I managed to get into work early, so I can leave right after my WI tonight to get pretty-fied.

I wish all of you a beautiful day!!
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #37  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Stella:
I hate when I wake up in those horrible sweats!
Hmm. Y'know, I watched the first 3 episodes of True Blood, and it didn't get me as hooked as I wanted it to! But some of my friends have said it gets so much better if I just stick to it?

Amyleigh:
I hate when my friends fall asleep on me when we have plans. But they've totally done it... more than once. It's extremely aggravating.
That's awesome about heading out to the gay bar with your friend tho!
Last time I was in a gay bar, I was dancing with one of my straight guy friends, and this tiny little brunette came over to me and asked if I wanted her to "get rid of him for me." It was hysterical, and flattering, and part of me kinda wished I wasn't so incredibly heterosexual, because by all standards, she was really pretty. So, I can't get super hot guys, but apparently I can get hot girls. Damn heterosexuality...

Chele:
Lol, oh no!!!! I'm white as a sheet too, pale yellow would've looked TERRIBLE on me! I'm the maid of honour in my brother's wedding next year (I introduced him to a girl friend of mine, now they're getting married), and thankfully she's awesome, and we're wearing black dresses. (Phew!!!)

Forest:
Awwwww. Your boyfriend's birthday weekend adventure sounds so romantic with the waterfall, and the swimming! I'm mad jealous. Glad you had fun!!

HWGA:
YOU DON'T NEED THE CRAP!! It's garbage! Don't eat it! You don't need it! Have an apple!!! Think how much better you'll look and feel later on if you SKIP that garbage, and LOSE that many calories, and thus, just that much more weight!?
...I tried. The guilt sometimes works for me.

Luvja:
Hehehe, so much to do on the Canadian side! Like... haunted houses, wax museums, and glow in the dark mini putt!

Icon:
Eep! Sorry about your laptop! Yeah, I never found that I got as much work done when I went to my uni campus. Sorry you were FORCED to go by way of evil keyboard.

Beaka:
Awww, thanks honey.

And finally me....:
I was up to 153.0 today from my super-low of 151.6 yesterday... but the measuring tape says I'm down half an inch around my hips, and my natural waist, so I can't complain!
I've got a job interview thingie today. Or rather, I already had the interview with the assistant manager, and now she wants me to meet the manager. I'm not too sure what it's going to be.... another interview, or just a hi, nice to meet you? Anyhow, wish me luck! Gotta go hop in the shower!

I wish you all healthy OP days!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #38  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Luvja- Thanks for the tip, I will definitely definitely let him know. He only lives 60 miles from Montreal so we should be getting those border cards that make it super-easy to cross.

Stella- Glad you are feeling better. I have a spin instructor like that too, except he's just a sub so I don't know when he's going to be in. I always work my absolute hardest in his class; something about his style just pushes me and I can't quit. One thing he does which is kinda cool is to draw a visual representation of what the ride is going to be with dry erase pen on the mirror, so it's like a graph with hill sections and flats marked off by the minute. Don't know if that's a common spin thing or not, but I like it. And that "day hike" sounds brutal! Where is it? I grew up in Bethesda...
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:15 AM   #39  
Michelle

S/C/G: 237/194/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning ladies,

Another day of picture perfect weather. I am loving it.

For personals-

Jelbb- Good luck on the interview! I'm sure you'll do great.

Stella
- Glad you're feeling better. As for Star Trek, yeah the NG-era ones were always my favorite, especially First Contact. I always thought James Cromwell was so hilarious in that movie.

Icon- That is too funny with your keyboard. The keyboard on my Vaio is the very definition of "epic fail," first the N key didn't work, and I had to C&P n's from various places (but never a capital n, incidentally). Then one day I was at work and all of a sudden about seven other keys failed, all at the same time. After that, I decided to get a wireless keyboard.

As for me... I have had an interesting week. TOM is finally here, which would explain why I've been feeling the way I have for the past week. In addition to that, I am learning Visual Basic programming from a kid I met on the orientation thing at the University, which should be interesting since I have never done it before.

That's about all for now. Will check back later on.

M
miss shelly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:18 PM   #40  
Brighter than the moon!

Jelbb - I have a ridiculous fascination for vampires. I blame my father. Most little girls watch princess movies, my dad had me watching 1930's & 1940's horror movies. So I knew immediately that I'd like TrueBlood. My odd personality aside, it does pick up after the first few episodes - its gets more mysterious with the string of murders, then you can't figure out if anyone is actually human, etc. My roommates have just started watching Season 2 with me - I can't figure out if they like it, or they're just bored, but they were asking lots of questions so initially they seem interested...

forestroad - I've never seen a spin instructor do that! I don't know if it would be a good thing b/c I'd see what I was up against, or bad for that same reason. This guy is just full of energy at 5:30 am, and he's pretty funny. The hike starts from the Shady Grove Metro in Rockville and continues all the way to Harper's Ferry. I was really good about going out and hiking to train for it, but its been so HOT lately. Training might have to wait until fall.

Avocado rolls for lunch = happy stomach. I also found this awesome 100 calorie dark chocolate pudding (no sugar added and NO sucralose/aspertame) and I'm hoping it tastes as good as it looks.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 232/tick/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi. I'm kind of new, but thought I'd interject myself into the chatter - as it's better than working! Hope you all don't mind...

Iconised- The Daily Plate has been giving me lots of problems lately. It won't keep me signed in, it only displays half the page, etc... I gave in a paid for Calorie King because it irritated me so much.

Jelbb - good luck with your interview.

It's *almost* not rainy in Maine! Yay! I think it's lunch time, tomato rotini soup to be exact.

I've found a number of challenges on here, but I couldn't find one that brough me to the end of 2009. Have you ladies seen one? If not, would you be interested in one?

(I can't wait for my 20 days to be up. I want a ticker! )

Last edited by marbear24; 06-30-2009 at 01:28 PM.
marbear24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #42  
Brighter than the moon!

Welcome!

I think most of the challenges are designed more short term - but if you want a yearly one, why not start one!?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #43  
This is not a test.

well im glad everyone got a laugh at my expense My laptop was actually couriered back to me this morning, fixed! So no more funky keyboard. And the funniest thing is that because it was a mouse problem that they were fixing under warranty, they had to replace the whole cover of the laptop- unwittingly also fixing the rusting speaker covers under warranty Win!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #44  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

marbear - hi! G2009 is under chicks up for a challenge and it is a year long challenge they just split it up into mini challenges by holidays i like it a lot if i could remember to weigh in i wouldnt have to rejoin all the time lol

hey everyone!

hwga - good to see u back! my life has been crazy and youve still been on my mind but i need to talk to u and i will soon. miss ya!

heather - i really hope that bank closes on yr house soon otherwise i will have to make a trip to come slap them. you know im good for it lol

i started ww again and its going very well so far. so hopefully i can get down the scale sooner than later. it is wayyy too hot in kc to be this fat lol
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #45  

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls! How is everyone doing today? I walked 4 miles today and feelin' good! Tomorrow is Canada day, I was looking forward to fireworks but it's calling for rain storms all day
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote