I will do this.

*sits on the track*

Where is my wagon?....I fell off...
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #32  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Time for Margaritaville!!! I'm going to Buffett in a few hours (cannot wait!!) and it will be a good break from this crap i've been dealing with all week. it's raining and gross out, but i don't care. i will be there prepared for rain, in my bathing suit (and looking hot, haha), with my MGD 64 in hand and my fruit platter in the other as my friends eat burgers and hotdogs. i'm so glad it's finally summer, even if it is 74 and raining. (i don't know when new jersey turned into seattle, but i think it was somewhere in the middle of the inconvenient truth).
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #33  
There Is No Wagon

S/C/G: 33.3%/21.8%/19%

Height: 5'5"

Ugh tell me about it...the 10 day forecast is all rain here in VT. I went for a run this morning and even though it was only 63 it was sooo humid it felt a lot hotter and I was drenched.

I'm going to have a lethargic weekend I think...It's the first time I've really had time to just relax and be by myself. I've been eating out so much tho! I ate out Thursday night and did pretty badly, tho I had saved a bunch of calories in case I slipped so I think it's okay. Then I ate out again last night (was gonna go for a run but friends called to say they were going out in burlington and that sounded a lot more fun) and think I did ok; at least fitday is telling me that the bison burger I ate the better part of wasn't too bad, and I had no-mayo coleslaw instead of fries and kept my hands off the booze. Plus we walked up and down battery hill a bunch. Then tonight I'm going out for dinner with my bf and his parents, who are in town...the combination of stress and fancy french food is not going to be good! Oh well, I'm going to do my best to enjoy it since I can't get out of it; my run today plus saving some extra calories shouldn't destroy me for Monday's weigh in. I hope I can stay in the 150s thread, but three nights of eating out in a row...i dunno...
forestroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:07 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5'7"

yaaay margaritaville! I'm in beerville at the moment.
Ugh i'm drunk again!! I can't believe it. It's so lonely in this stupid city. I wish my friends were here.
aneleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:53 PM   #35  

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls - I miss you all. I hope you didn't forget about me. Life has been crazy with nightshifts. I've been doing my best food-wise, but haven't exercised in over 2 weeks. I'm starting to walk again on Monday. I did meet a boy though.... We've seen eachother 3 times now since last weekend when we met.
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 228/158/148

Height: 5'6"

Hey ladies. It's been a while since I've actually checked in, but I have been lurking in the shadows the whole time. I just got back from Vegas last night and am going to do a couple of days of detox before weighing to see the damage lol. Hopefully it won't be too bad bc one day alone we walked 21 miles. I was really excited once I got home and looked at my pics and compared then with last years Vegas pics. I look soooo much better!!

In other news, I have been selected to participate in a Fit challenge from the local news channel and a local gym. It's a gym where mostly beautiful professional men and women go so that should be interesting, but I am excited about the opportunity. It's about 30 mins from my house so I will have to find time to squeeze the time in. I get to meet with a nutrionalist and personal trainer and the program will be 6 weeks. There is some sort of prize at the end but I don't know what it is yet. I have orientation Thursday and then we start the first week of July.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping cool. I miss Vegas bc there is no humidity unlike back here in Arkansas. UGGH!
mojolove05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #37  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyleigh View Post
(i don't know when new jersey turned into seattle, but i think it was somewhere in the middle of the inconvenient truth).
Haha, yup. I brought shorts and a bathing suit in my backpack thinking "oh, I can go in the pool while I'm home - SWEET" - as it stands I've had to raid whatever clothes we have left of my mom's so I have something warm to wear (its about 60 up in North Jersey).
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote