3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Moving out of the 150s challenge..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/173557-moving-out-150s-challenge.html)

forestroad 07-07-2009 09:10 AM

Joyra- I was 150.5 on Friday and 153 yesterday...luckily today some of the water weight has shed(ded?) and I'm back down to 151.5...I'm sure it will come off quickly for you too :)

ahope2277 07-07-2009 10:28 AM

Alright I'm joining in! If I don't get back to the 140's soon, I'm going to scream!! My lowest weight was 138, so I'm trying to get back there :(

Anyhow, I started getting serious AGAIN yesterday at 159.8, and today I'm 158.8.

size8 07-07-2009 12:52 PM

Way to go ladies on getting closer to our goals. I am 151lb today, not too disappointed about the weight as my clothes fit soooo much better.

My skin is clearer, I feel lighter and I am glowing and everybody is complementing me. My size 14 jeans are bigger but I do not want to rush off and buy size12s and find that they don't fit properly. I will wait until I loose about 5 more pounds and then buy my size12s. I cannot wait, sooo excited.

Anyway keep up the good work everybody...

Jelbb 07-07-2009 03:50 PM

Ughhhhhhhhhhnnnn.
My TOM started a little because I was a bit haphazard with my pills. (The pills are mainly a formality at the moment. Bleh.)
Some people can simply keep taking their pills, and their spotting will stop. But not me. If I keep taking the week left in my pack, it will simply draaaaag out my spotting for that entire week, then go full-fledged TOM again once my pack is done. So, I'm opting to stop taking the pills and let my TOM happen.

Sadly, that means I'm gonna rock some water weight I'm sure. :(

As of this morning I was 150.6 (still..)... let's see what happens. :p

RubyGuggenheim 07-08-2009 07:02 AM

I'm up .5 this morning, but not updating my ticker because my TOM should start tomorrow or the next day, and I usually retain water starting a few days before TOM.

Jelbb 07-08-2009 08:28 AM

Ruby: Same. :( Up .4 back to 151.0.... but, at least I can blame it on the TOM.

forestroad 07-08-2009 09:14 AM

I came in about 300 calories over my budget yesterday, by accident...I thought I had more room. Oops. Fitday is still telling me I burned about 200 more calories than I consumed, but I don't measure my food so I always assume I'm underestimating calories and overestimating exercise. I haven't seen what the damage is on the scale yet, but will this afternoon when I hit the gym.

To all you TOM girls-- hang in there! I foresee a big water weight shedding next week and mass exodus to the 140s thread :)

RubyGuggenheim 07-10-2009 07:28 AM

forestroad - From your mouth to god's ear.

Down to 155.5 this morning, 1 pound til I'm in the BMI "normal" range.

A week from today I leave to spend a week on the beach with my friends (we rented a house). I don't have high hopes for losing weight while I'm there, but I hope to be in the "normal" range before I leave and still be in the "normal" range when I return.

EDIT: I just realized that joining the BMI ranks of normalcy will coincide with achieving a 50 pound loss. Crazy. I can't believe I'm still successfully losing, and still really enjoying myself.

Civakas 07-10-2009 07:43 AM

It must be so exciting to be one pound away, Ruby! Great job!

Jelbb, those pounds are going to slide right off after your TOM ends! Just don't counteract that by eating lots of food. Like I did. Last week. ::facepalm:: Lesson learned on my part. =b

158.8 this morning. I swear, I will have a great week of low numbers (for example, I was consistently at 158.2 this whole week) and then it will just JUMP right up on my official weigh-in day. It's driving me crazy!

forestroad 07-10-2009 09:35 AM

Ruby- Sometimes I find that I actually lose weight on vacation because I am being hypervigilant and also I think my body likes the change from my normal routine. Have fun!

Civakas- I feel ya...TOM should help since your metabolism is naturally elevated, but I usually counteract that by stuffing my face with salt, peanut butter, and chocolate.

I'm taking a break from weighing until Monday. It makes me be more careful I think, since I only have one chance to weigh in and I want it to be really good. I've been bouncing around like crazy this week betw. 150 and 153...it's like every other day I'm up and I'm down. So, OP weekend and a good number on Monday!

loveLauren 07-10-2009 11:17 AM

I'm currently at 153 right now. For months and months my weight seemed to be at a standstill. Then all of a sudden, my weight went down. Now I'm so afraid that its going to skyrocket back up. lol I'm a bit paranoid.

My goal is to be down into the 140's by the end of the month. ::fingerscrossed::

Jelbb 07-10-2009 04:06 PM

150.0 this morning.

One. Fifty. Point. Oh.

It's like god's pointing and laughing at me while I teeter back and forth, closer but never quite across that 150 line... :p

Civakas:
I hope you're right! If history's any indication, as soon as my TOM stops, I ALWAYS lose at least half a pound, sometimes more like 1 or 2. We'll see what happens! This TOM seems to be sticking around, just to spite me... ;)

Forest:
Good, OP weekend, and next week you and I both will shimmy down into that 140s thread. PLAN! ;)

Ruby:
Congrats on almost being at a normal BMI, AND for almost losing 50 lbs! What an accomplishment!!

loveLauren:
It won't skyrocket back up without some kind of reason from you! So keep doing what you're doing, and you'll keep kicking ***! :D

CollegeGirl 07-10-2009 04:23 PM

Jelb you are sooooooo close I bet you will make it tomorrow or the next day!!!!
as for me I am ugh back up to 160 this morning but it has to be water weight because I know I didnt go over in calories so frustrating.

forestroad 07-10-2009 05:22 PM

Jelbb- you just gave me the motivation I needed not to have that bowl of cereal I was going to eat before my nicely planned out dinner :)

loveLauren 07-10-2009 10:23 PM

Haha Jelbb I'm always afraid of doing something to make my weight skyrocket. Like my 21 b-day is this tuesday and, of course, I dont feel like dieting. LOL