3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   Moving out of the 150s challenge..... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/173557-moving-out-150s-challenge.html)

Aurora 07-13-2009 08:58 PM

158.0 as of Saturday. I sooo want a loss of over a 1/2 lb for a week. I'm so close, yet so far away....

Congrats to those who are out or nearly there! Jelbb - just grab on to Forestroad's draft and you are there!

RubyGuggenheim 07-14-2009 06:46 AM

Forestroad- Thanks, and congrats on 149! That's wonderful!

Skinnywish- Thanks a lot!

Today I am back up to 154.7, but between it still being the first half of TOM and yesterday being my day off from jogging, I'm feeling pretty fine about that. Hopefully I'll be back down tomorrow!

MonteCristo 07-14-2009 08:46 AM

Totally stalled. :cry: I don't have a scale right now, but I know I'm not losing. I'll have to reboot once I get back from Scotland.

forestroad 07-14-2009 09:10 AM

Thanks guys :)

147 this morning, post-workout pre-breakfast. I know it's not real, but it sure is nice anyway, lol. I guess it's probably safe to move down to the next thread...see y'all there!

OperationNewRegime 07-14-2009 10:31 AM

So I'm back from my week at the lake and I'm 157.4 -up 3 lbs. I'm not surprised at all. It rained the whole time so I was stuck in the cabin bored with tons of junk food (that my sisters brought up). I'm hoping that some of it is water weight since the snacks were all really salty. Time to get back on track.

skinnywish 07-14-2009 10:43 AM

155.8 today, and i finally got back running last night, so i will hopefully see some big losses in the next few weeks while i get into my half marathon training!

Operation - i'm sure most of it is water weight, and a few days back on plan and it will be gone!

loveLauren 07-14-2009 10:59 AM

151 as of this morning! :carrot::carrot:

Jelbb 07-14-2009 12:56 PM

Forest:
Omigod!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't even be jealous you beat me, I'm so happy for you!!! :D:D:D:D Keep it off, I'll be there in that 140s thread as soon as I can! :D

Aurora:
Hahaha, I'm trying, I'm trying!!! :D
It seems far, but keep working at it, and you'll be down that weight in no time. :hug:

MonteCristo:
You're in Scotland!? Oooh, exciting! Have tons of fun, and don't stress about not having a scale. Just... like you said, get 'er moving again when you get home, and make the right choices here and there. :)

Operation:
Oh, pfft, it's totally bloating from all the sodium that's PACKED in that junk food. If anything, you maybe gained like ONE lb, and that'll come off with barely any effort. You can do it honey! It just sucks seeing the high weight. But it'll be gone in no time. :)

Skinny:
Woo! You've got me all inspired, I think I'm gonna go for a run tonight since I didn't go once last week. Maybe it'll kick up my metabolism to get some extra exercise in. Get over this plateau.

Lovelauren:
GOOD JOB!!!!!!! You're so clooooose!!!! Keep working at it!!!! :D:D:D

Ohhhh dear. I'm 150.4 again today. *big sigh* Apparently my body's rocking a bit of a plateau, so. I think I'm gonna do some calorie zig-zagging, maybe go REALLY low today, then a bit higher tomorrow... see if we can shock my system into realizing it should be LOSING. :)

forestroad 07-14-2009 02:32 PM

Thanks for all the help, Jelbb :) Those pesky 6oz will drop off soon!

joyra 07-14-2009 10:06 PM

Wow, congrats Forestroad on getting out of the 150s!

And so many of you are soooo close.

I exercised for the first time yesterday in almost a week of birthday laziness. I was 153.2 again today. Next week I start working half-days and it will be much easier to exercise... of course, I'll be around food more often when I'm not at work so hopefully I can workout a lot and avoid too much temptation.

RubyGuggenheim 07-15-2009 06:34 AM

154.0 this morning. Yaaaay for moving back down!

ahope2277 07-15-2009 08:46 AM

Down to 157.8 from 158.8. I'm hoping to get down to 150 by the time work starts again (high school starts at the end of August).

Jelbb 07-17-2009 12:52 AM

HOKAY.

I am determined to shock my body. Yesterday I decided to have a free-for-all, ridiculously high spike in calories to surprise my system. I ate a hamburger, some Kraft mac 'n cheese, and movie popcorn when I went to see the new HP movie. All in all, it was a fun day.

Then, as expected, I woke up feeling bloated and icky this morning. I was 152.0 on the nose, but let's be honest, my sodium intake was probably OFF THE CHARTS from yesterday, so I wasn't too concerned. To counteract my high calorie day, I had a perfectly OP day. I ate 1,200 calories, good, healthy food, and drank lots of water. I weighed myself before bed and was 151.8.

Now that I'm back to being perfectly OP, we'll see if I can get my weight back down to 150.4... and PAST it into the 140s!!!!!

loveLauren 07-17-2009 07:02 AM

151......still. :p

You know, I think the shocking your body does actually work. When I first started dieting, the first ten pounds came off super easy. But then I got stalled for months. So I decided to stop dieting and just only to eat when I was hungry and stop when I was full. I dropped five pounds. (However, I was constantly yo-yo ing between 10 pounds lost and 15. That method of dieting didn't work so well with me.)

I started calorie counting again and have already dropped four pounds.

I'm just praying that since my weight loss is slow, then it will stay off!

Civakas 07-17-2009 07:48 AM

ONE OUNCE. That's is how much I lost in the last week. =( Sadly, I don't think I'm going to lose much weight this month - my family is visiting for a couple of weeks and my plan is to just maintain.

Congrats on getting out of the 150s, Forestroad!