Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #1  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

Default help! i feel unattractive ALL THE TIME.

so i've lost 65 lbs so far and yet i still feel wretched! i feel disgusting and completely unattractive! ick.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

Do you feel more physically unnattractive or more emotionally? have you been exercizing? I know what has been a major boost to my self esteem was when i start exercising. You may not lose weight any faster, but you will look and feel better. Starting a running program has been the best thing I've done this year. I still suck at it, but when ever I stick to my schedule and get my run in, I feel so much better physically, and much more attractive. If you have been exercising, maybe try something new.
And you should be so proud of yourself girl! You've lost so much weight, and you're working on making yourself a healthier person. You should be proud as all get out. Even if you don't feel so great right now, try focusing on the postives. You're healthier, and I bet there has to be something you like about your body. If there isn't, make sure you find something, because I garuntee it's there.
Closed Thread