Old 04-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

Default Back again....

Hey all,

I was on this board pretty regularly last year and managed to loose a pretty good amount of weight. Unfortunately, my job caused me to travel a lot and due to some unhappiness with work and other things I put on 20lbs in the last 6 months. I popped on here a couple of times in the last year but have stuck with any of my weightloss efforts. Well now I'm back! I joined weight watchers with my mom this week and went to my first meeting last night. I'm hoping I can really do it this time.

I'm in a major life over haul right now I've joined weight watchers, I'm looking at going back to school in September and I've made an appointment with a psychologist to talk about how I'm unhappy with work and some other things in my life. I'm hoping to my life and weight under control.

I'm just happy to be back, and to have the support of the awesome 3FCers.
shantroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #2  
I will do this.

Hi honey! I am so glad you are back! We've missed you.

I think it is really brave to see where you are going in life and "re-direct" the car - if you will. You're an inspiration!

I love seeing my psychologist and I know that he has made a huge difference in my life! He sure is great to talk to. -I hope you like yours!

Glad to have you back!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:50 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I'm back too. I realized that I can't do this myself. I need the help. Today was the breaking point. It was another beautiful day, but I felt so ashamed about going out because of my weight. I wore my usual big black coat even though everyone else was in t-shirts.

I need to find myself again.
Crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #4  
I'm curious.

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/145

Height: 5'3

I'm back too! I was on here a couple years ago (under diff screen name) and then came back and the end of last year but only briefly...now i'm back and ready to take charge of my weight and my body!
LizzieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:30 AM   #5  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieBee View Post
I'm back too! I was on here a couple years ago (under diff screen name) and then came back and the end of last year but only briefly...now i'm back and ready to take charge of my weight and my body!
Welcome back. We CAN DO THIS!!
Crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote