Old 03-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #1  

Default lose 50lbs in 2 days...

yeah ok not really

Seriously though I was reading Self magazine and they were advertising www.weightview.com where you can go and instantly see what you look like 5 to 50 pounds less!! You have to submit a full body photo in form fitting clothes and in 48 hours they'll send you back the same picture of you just smaller

I'm going to send mine in today. I seriously think this would be great motivation. Plus I really have no clue what I would look like 50lbs lighter. As anyone else ever tried this?

I'll try and post my "before and after" so you guys can see.
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

LOL, my SELF mag came in to day also, I have already sent in my pic....hee hee i cant wait to see it. Although I use to edit my photos to make me look a little thinner, I couldn't do that many pounds. Just a nip off the arm, or leg,or shrink a belly roll...lol What ever part seemedmot unappealing at the time

have you read the Monica Seles story yet? It is so good

Last edited by willow650; 03-21-2009 at 05:18 PM.
willow650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/148/130

Height: 5'4

awesome!
Im anxious to see. I wanna send mine in!
Jassica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Or you can go to prevention.com/mvm and get My Virtual Model without having to wait.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow650 View Post
LOL, my SELF mag came in to day also, I have already sent in my pic....hee hee i cant wait to see it. Although I use to edit my photos to make me look a little thinner, I couldn't do that many pounds. Just a nip off the arm, or leg,or shrink a belly roll...lol What ever part seemedmot unappealing at the time

have you read the Monica Seles story yet? It is so good
So funny I do the same thing. I'm always trying to make my arms looks smaller but I'm nowhere near good enough as these guys. I'm still trying to find a good picture to send in I seriously need to invest in a digital camera.

Oh and I haven't read that story yet but I will do that as soon as I get off the computer.

Ruthxxx- I've done the virtual model before too. I'm just anxious to see what I'll actually look like you know? Those models never really have the same body shape as me so its hard for me to actually compare the difference in size to myself.

Last edited by kswood87; 03-21-2009 at 05:42 PM.
kswood87 is offline   Reply With Quote