3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   20-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings-56/)
-   -   *just for fun* Where do/did you go to COLLEGE? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/20-somethings/165973-%2Ajust-fun%2A-where-do-did-you-go-college.html)

efova 03-04-2009 01:24 PM

James Madison University (VA) - B.A. Political Science
University of Pittsburgh School of Law (PA) - J.D.

There are lots of smart chickies in this group. I'm really surprised to see how many people are involved in the "hard sciences." I thought girls weren't supposed to be any good at science and math. :)

kelli32 03-04-2009 01:41 PM

Northwest Missouri State University. Famous for losing 4 Div 2 National Football Championships in a row, lol. BS in Corporate Finance with a chemistry minor. Strange but true.

sws19 03-04-2009 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star2Be (Post 2639696)
Ouch, I hope you didn't meant that as a jab at me! Though to be fair, I suppose I am both nerdy and pasty... :dunno:

i think it was a jab at both of us. we were pretty much nerd central.

SavingServo 03-04-2009 02:27 PM

I'm at SUNY Binghamton for cinema. I graduate in May and I've thought about grad school, but it seems kind of silly to go into even more debt right now. Maybe someday but it's really not something I'm all that interested in at the moment. I'd rather just do my own thing and get jobs on productions.

girlpiggy 03-04-2009 02:28 PM

Washington State University - BS Political Science/ Sociology

I'm so glad school is over. I graduated in December. When I got my degree in the mail I put it in the cabinet and I haven't looked at it since hah.

goodday 03-04-2009 04:35 PM

i went to northwestern university (funnily enough columbia and uchicago were on my list of like 5 i was down to picking from in the spring...) and studied religion and chemistry (i know...)

LittleMoonRabbit 03-04-2009 04:48 PM

Westfield State University, Westfield MA

Major: marketing

zoochick777 03-04-2009 04:51 PM

I am currently a senior at the University of New Orleans and I am majoring in Psychology.

madridguiri 03-04-2009 05:32 PM

I went to Northwestern University too...hahaha...we used to make fun of U Chicago as the place where "fun goes to die." And clearly Northwestern is full of nerds.

HeatherMcG 03-04-2009 05:45 PM

Star- U of C? That's where I have been going for all of my health issues! Over in the CAM unit of the hospital. I loved driving by there and looking at the buildings. Totally hated the on street parking. Maybe it had something to do with all of those crazy school kids walking out in front of us every 10 feet?! ;)
Maybe I almost hit you once! :D

Purdue University North Central
Class of '08
GO PANTHERS!!

Major: Elementary Education
Endorsement: Reading

FireRose 03-04-2009 06:08 PM

Graduated last year from Carroll College with a degree in English, and minors in french and psychology.

Star2Be 03-04-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sws19 (Post 2639871)
i think it was a jab at both of us. we were pretty much nerd central.

Lol, okay then. Just wanted to make sure. :) Nerds are the best!!

wantingtolose 03-04-2009 11:14 PM

Going to KU right now, getting a bachelors in Human biology or possibly switching to Psychology. I know the job market isn't great for people with bachelors in Psych, so it all depends on how much school i want to do. I'm already 27 and only a sophomore so we will see.

caitybates 03-05-2009 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star2Be (Post 2640613)
Lol, okay then. Just wanted to make sure. :) Nerds are the best!!

i´m a nerd toooooooo. i also go to/went to columbia (im on leave of absence to live in germany). im currently declared as classics/philosophy but i want to change to german. i have also heard tons about university of chicago and columbia being sister schools and i believe it. of all the schools i visited they were the only two i absolutely loved. i had such a hard time choosing between them!!! but as meridith mentioned i went for the glam of the ivy league (andddddddddddd being only 40 minutes away from home, but shhhhhhhhhh, im supposed to be a big kid now)

GradPhase 03-05-2009 09:47 AM

I'm a sophomore attending/living at/working for the University of Alaska, Anchorage :)

Psych major, communications minor. So far ;)