snack
2 choc chip cookies 120 cal

dinner
chips and salsa 140 cal
grilled chicken <small piece> 100 cal
2 pieces of grilled shrimp 20 cal
tablespoon of rice 40 cal

dessert
100 cal snickers bar <found these at walgreens and i was sooooo excited, they also have three musketeers, milky way, and bags of m and m's in 100 cal packs.>

TOTAL- 840 cal
DanielleAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:43 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

Absolutely Shy_oc! Join on in.

Congratulations on the new baby!!
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #153  

...I have to break my "update ticker on Monday" rule.

According to my lovely, wonderful scale: I am 151.8 !!!!!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:42 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 195/125-ish/i'm there!

Height: 5'4"

okay so i'm ashamed i'm not posting my calories for the day bc i don't know them <really don't want to know>. i went to wendys and had a cheeseburger for lunch and then i had fried chicken and wayyyyy too many chips and salsa for dinner. some cookies. idr what all i ate.
DanielleAshley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #155  
2009 is my year!

S/C/G: 226.5/205.5/146

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies.. I'm back..lol I had a family emergency and had to leave my beloved pc for almost a week (torture). Needless to say I lived in the hospital and rarely noticed what I ate (if I ate at all). On a good note, I lost 2 lbs without exercising (which is awesome) and found that A&W diet root beer is better than diet coke or diet pepsi.

I tried turbo jam before I left and it wasn't too bad. After I unpack I'm going to TJ.

Congrats QB on the 151.8 (i count the numbers after the period too)

Danielle, you look great and Wendy's is one of my weaknesses. I try not to beat myself up after eating fast food.
Deetle Erin 2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #156  
WaLk-iT-OuT

S/C/G: 179/160/125

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies! Sorry i've been MIA for the last few days. My hubby was laid off on Friday, and since he worked from his computer most the time his company was paying our internet bill. We had to return the motem back to comcast. Anyway, I'm going to shop around tonite and see how much it'll cost to have it hooked back up again ....

So .... I hadn't weighed myself all weekend, not even yesterday. When I jumped on this morning it said 149.6! Woo-hoo!

Monday Feb 2nd:

Breakfast:
FF Vanilla Latte - not sure on cals - I didn't get it from Starbucks like I usually do ....

Lunch: Lean Cuisine sandwich - 320 cals

Dinner:4 oz steak - 240 cals
1 red potato - 149 cals
1 tbsp sour cream - 60 cals
Budlight - 110 cals

Ballerina:Congrats on your loss! See, we're all getting there... slowly but surely!

Last edited by misspiggy408; 02-03-2009 at 12:20 PM.
misspiggy408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #157  

I have been absolutely horrible about checking in. I'm so sorry. Had a couple of hectic days, and then I just lost the habit.

misspiggy: So sorry about your husband's job. Hope he's able to find a new job quickly.

Erin: Hospital?! Hope you're doing better now.

I'm trying to get the motivation to exercise right now.
BLAH...
Old 02-04-2009, 07:34 PM   #158  
WaLk-iT-OuT

Tuesday January 3rd:

Breakfast: FF vanilla latte (same place as yesterday, so im unsure of the cals)

Lunch: Lean Cuisine panini - 330 cals

Snack: 2 small oranges -

Dinner: tortilla chips -
hummus - about 4 Tbsp -

Went to bed early, so I didn't eat much today. My son and I have both been sick the past few days .... ill post the cals later - the daily plate website is down right now.

Last edited by misspiggy408; 02-04-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #159  
Fighting to be Fit

Height: 5'3.5" Age: 22

Wink

Misspiggy, Sorry that your sick, and also for your husband's job. There's a lot of that going around right now, just casualties as we spiral down into a Depression. I'm a bit worried myself at the moment. I work at a Blockbuster in the poorest part of town, and they just cut our store hours to 12-7pm. Both Lycan and I work exactly 0 hours this week. Everyone else at least got something! Even the girl who they just hired has 2 hours this week and we have zip! Doesn't make sense to me since we've been selling the most rewards (even more than the managers). Kind of sucks too, since we just got an apartment of our own two weeks ago and have bills to pay. The only for sure thing that's going to keep us afloat a few months is the money from our online business. Starting to look for a new job because I see our Blockbuster store is heading towards closing (especially because there's so much money leaving the store in the form of theft and not much coming back in). It's difficult though, considering that there's more firing than hiring going on around us. I just hope I can find something, or at least transfer to another Blockbuster. ****, I'd even settle for Hazeldell (really shady part of town) if they'd take me!

On another note, sorry Lycan and I have been absent for so long. We were running around, trying to figure everything out and get approved for our first place! Then there was shopping-- lots of shopping from my mom and her mom, etc. We have everything we need, including some old furniture that had been saved for us. It's pretty sweet right now, except for the impending bills. Lycan got approved for foodstamps, but I was denied. Apparently, if you are a student you need to work a minimum of 20hours to qualify for foodstamps. I don't quite understand how making under that amount means I don't qualify. If anything I'm even more needy! xD But there's a chance I might qualify counting in my online business. So.. have to run those papers over to my case worker today. She was kind of mean and didn't ask me a lot of questions during the interview; just told me I didn't qualify, and I got pretty flustered and started crying. I think it was uncomfortable and she wanted me out of there as quick as possible. Anyways, she's a bit pissed I didn't mention this other income before, but she didn't bother to ask and I hadn't thought about it. Lycan hadn't either until her caseworker asked her.

Uhm.. I've been derailed from my plan but I'm back on now. It was difficult at first because we had "move out celebrations" that included pizza and mcdonalds. Then most of the food in our house was things my mom had donated to us since she had a huge stockpile, being a coupon queen. It wasn't great food, but it was food and it was feeding us. Now we've gone shopping for ourselves and we're keeping it mostly good. I've even dedicated to eat a salad once a day for lunch. I was a bit upset to have weighed myself yesterday and see the scale say 195.8, but then again I had been eating awfully, and had just finished my period. However, checked in today and I'm back down to the 192.4 I left off at. Thankfully I didn't move that much, now I've just got to change that and work on losing.

I'm glad that you guys have been keeping to your plans (for the most part ;] )! & It's nice to see so many new faces join in. I hope to check in once daily, but I can make no promises as I have much to do. As always, thanks for the support and good luck on your journey's.
UrthWurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #160  

Ok ok. I am back and not letting myself slack off! lol

Sunday feb 8th
Breakfast
waffles 140
syrup 50

morning snack
veggie chips 140

lunch
small skinny angel food smoothie 254

afternoon snack
(2) strawberry fruit leather 90
sounds gross, but it's yummy! like a healthy fruit roll up.

Dinner
3 eggrolls 330
veggies 20

evening snack
graham crackers 130

Last edited by Quiet Ballerina; 02-08-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #161  
WaLk-iT-OuT

Hey Urthwurm, nice to hear from you. Sounds like everyone is going through it with work, $, etc. right now. But that's awesome, you ended up getting your own place! I remember you mentioning how you were looking for one last time you posted

I haven't been posting my food intake because I haven't really been watching what i'm eating. I've been sick as a dog, and you know how they say "starve a fever, feed a cold ..." umm, yeah I've been OVER feeding my cold!! LoL But good news -- we have the net hooked up at our pad now, so I shouldn't be as flakey with the posting anymore!

Anyway, i'll post what I'm eating today, tomorrow.