Old 12-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #16  
Joggernaut

S/C/G: 172/165

Height: 5'2

Ah VdayBaby, that's HORRIBLE! And you totally CAN get panic attacks from weed! And no, you can't taste weed when you bake it in, there's really no way to know until you started feeling the effects. This used to be the party favor of choice when I was in grad school (I know, so smart!) and once a girl had a serious panic attack and they had to call the ambulance!

Also the concentration of it when it's baked in tends to be way more intense than smoking it. I remember from those years I had a brownie and a half one night and was so high I couldn't even close my mouth and spent the rest of the night flipping out because I was so convinced I was going to wet my pants. It can be freaky!

And man do I know that pregnancy comment--I got it FIVE TIMES in one year. The first time I was like "Uh no I'm not I'm sorry!" like I felt bad they said it. By the last time I pretty much was like "No I'm not and it really makes people feel badly to hear they look pregnant when they're not so maybe in the future you shouldn't ask people that question unless you can actually see a baby coming out of them!!"
joyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Try answering with an innocent expression and "Really? Why do you ask?"
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #18  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

LOL joyra at your pregnancy reaction
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #19  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

Joyra I have also become convinced I was going to wet my pants when I get paranoid and really really high. I've always thought that was a "just me" thing. I'm so insanely glad to hear it happens to someone else.

I don't understand giving people drugged food or drinks or whatever. People have work and lives and whatnot. It just doesn't make any sense to me to go out of your way to ruin someone's night.

Also drugs are expensive, yo. I do not have the sort of money to make weed cookies and have people who don't even want to take them eat them.
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:33 AM   #20  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

I have the pee sensation too! That's when I know I am TOO high. It's happened to MANY of my friends as well. My boyfriend (stoner) said that it is because a lot of blood rushes to your hoo-ha. That's why weed makes you horny as well.
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:54 AM   #21  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

What would suck even harder is if you had to be drug tested for a job! And if it came out positive, what a story that would be. I can't imagine having to tell my employer that i accidentally ate a weed cookie.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:14 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 167/167/140

Height: 5'5

Wow...Weed butter in cookies? Heh!

I don't understand why someone would bring drugged food to a social function with mixed friends. That's a little senseless.

Sorry to hear about the insulting question and the panic attack. I'm glad you got through it, though.

Totally_Xonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:05 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdaybaby View Post
I have the pee sensation too! That's when I know I am TOO high. It's happened to MANY of my friends as well. My boyfriend (stoner) said that it is because a lot of blood rushes to your hoo-ha. That's why weed makes you horny as well.
I wouldn't know about weed, but alcohol does this ...
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote