Old 12-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #91  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

im losing the craving thing with PMS, i just get very tired and very grumpy... its not very fair on my other half.
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Cali- Good job on not giving in. Now, I'm suppose to be making Christmas cards, wtf? What I look like? Because I'm the only girl in the office they want me to do all the admin work? Sexist motha.... I'll stop there. lol

Me and this printer are fighting.... I guess it's better to take it out on machinery instead of people. I tried deep breaths, they are not helping.... I'm so frustrated!!! I'm either going to cry or blow up. I would like to keep my job today.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #93  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm having the same kind of day that you are HWGA! I'm ready to kill kill kill AGAIN. What is up with me this week?

So, everybody at my office is pissed at one woman that "works" here but really does nothing. They all complain to me. Yet, I'm the ONLY person who's submitted a formal complaint against this woman. I just went off on one lady and told her I don't want to hear her complaints, that if she can't put them in writing and address them to the proper authority then she can just learn to deal with doing someone elses job and not getting paid for it. I am THAT *****y today.

I am still 6 lbs up from before thanksgiving and I am still PISSED off about htat too. I'm ready to give up. I have been losing adn gaining the same 10 lbs since october and I am so frusterated.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #94  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

If anyone could point me in the direction of a Spider-man Wallet for a 6 y/o boy, it would be greatly appreciated. Goodness! I can find wallets for girls up the waazoo, but no boy wallets...I've tried DC comics (because I'll settle for batman) and marvel comics and Disney and toys r us. Jeez...
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #95  
I'm a khaleesi!!

wow, a spiderman wallet...
I think my son has every spiderman thing known to man and he does not have a wallet. You may be out of luck...

I'm trying a new thing. its called thinking positive thoughts. my positive thought for the moment is that if my head explodes, my boss will never be able to access any of my information because I just password protected everything.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #96  
Feelin' Sassafrassy

S/C/G: 317/271/165

Height: 6'0''

I have spent pretty much all day online looking for a job. I found out the job I interviewed for last week was offered to someone else Tuesday. They wanted someone that would take a low rate in pay and would stay that position for looooooong time and not want to do anything else.

I don't understand a degreed professional in accounting/finance with certifications like series 7 etc would work for 25k, which is what this company wanted. I would have done it but I wasn't salivating at the mouth for it. I wanted the job for the sake of having one and I could get my parents off my back about me not working. However, that is easier said than done lately.

Back off to the job boards........
Bee20nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:15 PM   #97  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I wouldn't even work for that little, and I don't have an accounting degree...lol.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:02 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

I have Parent/Teacher conferences in about an hour. I hate these nights because none of my parents ever show up! I get maybe 4 total (that's my highest so far) and usually they just stop in to say hello. So, I end up directing traffic all night long and the principal always seems to be lurking by my room during the last 15 minutes of the night, so we can't even sneak out early (haha...I would never sneak out early though just in case a parent would ever show up)

But I am going away this weekend and I am SO excited!!! We are having Christmas for me and my friends, so I've been packing, getting the gifts together, etc etc. I am so excited to see my friends
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:19 PM   #99  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

It is the day for awful work days. Remember Mr. Principal? He's at it again.He called down me and the 2 other girls who do my same job over the loud speaker in the middle of the day. That is how he calls to discipline students. So we walk into his office and he says, "According to your schedules, you girls sure have a lot of freetime. Well that is gonna change right now. From now on, you go here, yo go there, and you stay where you are. This is effective after lunch." He then decided to tell us that we dont spend enough of our freetime working with kids. NEWSFLASH effer..... YOU MADE THE SCHEDULE!!! He acted like we were incompetent and not doing our jobs. He also made me feel about 1 inch tall.

I HATE HIS CONDESCENDING WAYS!!!!!! Just because I don't have a weiner doesn't mean I am any less capable of educating children.

And that's where I will stop....
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:21 PM   #100  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

I am so excited, today in my exercise class we had our post test. So basically at the beginning of the term we did a couple different fitness tests, and then we did them again at the end of the term to see how we've progressed. Well the instructor made a deal that we'd get extra credit if we could triple our wall sit time. Well I more than tripled! At the beginning of term I went 1 min 17 sec. Today I went 5 min 15 sec!!
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:47 PM   #101  
keep on truckin'

S/C/G: 253/249/190

Height: 6'1

wow...it seems like everyone is a little cranky lately huh? Maybe we are all on out TOM??? hahaa...I get mine in 2 or 3 days...

PrettyPaula: You live in the UK?? that is awesome! I want to visit there really badly. My apartment owners are from the UK. Hey have you ever seen that movie "Love Actually"? I thought it was really funny. I always wondered if it was a big hit in London, I imagine it was.

caligirl: Have some chocolate girl! You lost your thanksgiving weight already! I am still up 4 pounds! The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake is to DIE FOR! I love the peanut butter/chocolate one.

HWGA: I was having one of those days a couple day ago, mostly as a result of the STUPID F*CKING BUS! Don't worry, let yourself have a bad day, and then you'll be happy again tomorrow!

ghost: good for you for telling that lady what's up! I hate when people talk crap about other people, and then never do anything about it. Good job on being real!

Bee20nine: Yup! I have a degree as well, and I couldn't get a job at all! I had to just be a graduate research assistant, which pays squat. The economy is just so bad right now, they don't want to hire people, and they don't want to pay people!

DRose: WOW! that's a huge improvement!

~~ Can I just say that I spend HOURS on work online??? And a lot of that time is spent surfing 3FC's! HAHAHA! They have barely any work for me to do, and I have 5 1/2 hour shifts. If I finish early, I basically have to go home. So I take FOREVER to do anything, and my supervisor still says "WOW! You are so fast!". I think everyone in this office must MAJORLY slack off for her to say that!
vdaybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #102  
Stepping Up

S/C/G: 228/ticker/160

Height: 5ft 9.5

vdaybaby: yeh im in england, it aint all its cracked upto be! believe me, im excited to be going to miami for ten nights then NY for 4 next june/july. my fiance and friends who are coming havent been before! Loveactually was huge, one of my fave films ever x
PrettyPaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:48 AM   #103  

Hey Ladies!

I want to apologize for yesterday. I was not doing good. I'm doing much better today.

And...... I'm wearing size 16 jeans!!!! I'm so excited. I've had them on before but wore a long shirt with them. Not today my friends, they fit.... I can't remember the last time I comfortably wore a size 16 and to top it off I am back down to 274 after being up a few pounds. (water weight?)

It's Friday, it's payday and it's a great day!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:19 PM   #104  
I'm a khaleesi!!

I'm trying to have a good day too. Positive thoughts.

One of they guys I'm interested in is jumping off a bridge today. Sure, its into water, but its fridgid water and its a LONG fall. I think he's crazy. Him and his brother are doing it. Its a new bridge, so I guess thats the thrill du jour these days.

I weighed in at 164 this morning. WTF? 5 pounds lost in ONE day? My body is freakin frusterating. Tomorrow I'll probably be back up in the 170s. Its friday, my friends parents are flying in today so I'm going to try and get her and her mom out to the bar tonight and the men can stay home with the babies. So I'll have to budget for a few coctails.

HWGA: Congrats on the jeans...just a few more inches...and you'll be rocking some 14s!
Old 12-05-2008, 12:40 PM   #105  

Ghost- Thanks girl! I still got the 14's in the window... they are calling my name or maybe taunting me! Um, the guy is going to drop off the bridge? isn't that dangerous? Sounds fun to go out tonight.