Old 11-06-2008, 10:08 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

I was 11 and it was around Christmas time, either the 21st or 23rd. I had gone to a Christmas party and started during the party, but didn't realize. Thankfully I was wearing red, so no one noticed.

I knew what was going on, I'd had "the talk" when I was around 7. My parents didn't hide stuff like that. I told my parents and it was no big deal.

I wasn't very good at dealing with TOM for many years though. I had several very embarrassing accidents. When I was in the 6th grade (a few months after my first period) I started in class while wearing a white skirt. I had to go up in front of the class to write on the board and... well, everyone saw that's for sure. I had a male teacher too, but thankfully we had a female aid in class that day to help me. I went to the nurses office and waited for my dad to bring me clothes, they wouldn't send me home since I wasn't truly sick. It was horrifying having to walk back into class that day.

Last edited by zenor77; 11-06-2008 at 10:09 PM.
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #47  
Little Black Dress Bound

S/C/G: 192/181/135

Height: 5'5"

Oh no! That sucks!! I had some accidents too. I remember, 9th grade I was in spanish which was my last class. My teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom because they had some sort of stupid rule where if class was out in less than 20 minutes they wouldn't let you. So anyway, I was sitting there horrified. It got all over the back of my pants, and I think a little on the seat too. When class was out I had to walk all the way across campus to the parking lot where my mom was picking me up. I purposely had my backpack hanging low to cover my butt so no one could see.
DRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:21 AM   #48  

Height: 5'9"

i had the same kinda thing happen...although I lived 45 minutes from my school and my dad always had the car at work.
So when I had an accident at school...I had to be creative to cover it up.
One in particular I was sitting in grade 10 English class, first class of the day and when I stood up to leave when the bell rang I noticed the seat, although dark blue, was very much not blue. I realized what it was a freaked out. I had a sweater on so I took it off (thankfully I wore a t-shirt under it) and wrapped it around my waist, and walked around the school with this HUGE leak on my butt and thankfully either no one knew, or no one mentioned it to me because they knew I was so embarassed.
Megsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #49  
Lazy runner deluxe

S/C/G: 168/142/142

Height: 169 cm / 5'7''

Ooh, are we on the topic of embarassing leak stories now? I was over at someones house a few years ago (he's a very good friend now but back then, I didn't know him as good yet). Well, I was there, wearing a skirt, not noticing my menstruation had started. Recap: I was there, SITTING ON HIS WHITE COUCH, bleeding. Somewhere halfway the evening I noticed so I grabbed a random towel and sat on top of it. I was so incredibly embarrassed. I could hardly muster up the courage to tell him what happened. At the end I had to, obviously (the other option was going home and let him figure out the stain himself... that wasn't really an option). Luckily he didn't really mind and the top of the couch was washable, so I took it home and the stain disappeared (thank God). The sentence "Hey, I just menstruated on your couch" is quite high on my list of "things you don't want to have to tell people".
Elwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:08 AM   #50  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

I had just turned 13 and it was on the day of my b-day nice present. I'm on TOM right now too. It suxs my cramps are killin me where I can't even exercise the way I want too. My eating was so screwed up the past 5 days. I got back on track with my eating yesterday and decided to not eat past 7 pm which turned out to work. I just drink water through out the day. The only exercise I get is Mon-Friday bout a 10-20 min walk. I can't wait til I'm done with TOM cuz its killin me. And I weighed myself this morning which I shouldn't have done cuz I went back up to 160 from 156 but thats cuz you put on a few lbs when your on TOM.
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 234/154.4/120

Height: 5'6

I got mine when I was 12. It was summer and we were taking a road trip and I was crying because my stomach hurt so bad so we stopped at a Burger King so that I could use the bathroom. There was blood in my underwear and my mom was in the bathroom with me and gave me a pad, then bought me a cheeseburger. Hah.
FreeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote