Old 11-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #16  
Are we there yet????

S/C/G: 227/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

I feel the same way Meredith. I used to think that being a size 12 was completely out of my grasp and I'm making my way to a 14 now so who knows! I don't see a lot of difference in the mirror though. In photos I do, but not in the mirror!
leighish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:41 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 200/186/140

Height: 5'4"

I know exactly how you feel! I've been the same size for the past 8 years. I'd be happy to drop one size!!! It's hard to think it's possible sometimes since I've never known anything but being overweight.
BecomingMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:33 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 169.5/169.5/130

Height: 5'2

Default know how you feel

I have only thought of myself as thin for about 3 months of my life when I was 125 lbs in high school and I was about a size 6, and that was after losing about 40 lbs. Guess what happened after that 3 months? Started up the weight gain hill again. And I think it was because I couldn't lose anymore weight after that... In my head I thought... well if I can't be a size 3 then I might as well eat.

Bah! sabotage.
onagainoffagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #19  
starving artist

S/C/G: 161/157.2/135

Height: 5'7"

yea, i hear you ladies. all of you. it's a vicious cycle. self-perpetuating. i hate it. that's why i need to just keep telling myself that i can and will do this. positive affirmations right.
stellart is offline   Reply With Quote