Old 10-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #106  

Height: 5'6.5

Very frustrated here today.... I'm back up to the weight I was when I started this thing. I just don't understand how 3 weeks of doing so good does not stick when you have ONE bad day....
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #107  
Ready to do this!

S/C/G: 215/197/145

Height: 5'7

Jamie - I'm sure it will fall off with some water and a little exercise. No worries, you will do fine!

Today I hit the one hundreds!! I am so, so excited. I have not been below 200 in 6 years, feels like forever. I finally got my 30 day shred in the mail yesterday, took forever. I worked last night and work again tonight, but I'm going to try to get up early today and do it! Congrats everyone!
reddahlia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileanChick View Post

Ahh and i went to get a piercing in my ear and the guy did it wrong!!!! yeahh, believe, in the wrong place.. It is the second hole in my ear and he did it so close to the other one that now I canīt use both earings, so I had to take it out...
can you let it heal up and then get it redone? What a bummer! You should go back and get your money back!
garstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:00 AM   #109  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

Congrats reddahlia! I can't wait til I get there myself. Keep up the good work. I know it must be a great feeling. :3

Today is my weigh in day, and I'm still on track for 10 in October, which really makes me happy. I started at 209 at the beginning of October, and two weeks in I've lost 4.8 pounds in total. I'm halfway there!

Right before I weigh in, I always get so angsty and nervous. This is even when I know I've had a good week. I hope that eventually, I stop placing so much value on what the scale says and just go with how I look and feel. I know for a fact I've been feeling better physically and emotionally since I started. I should put more weight in that.

Anyhoo, keep up the good work chickies!
wrdfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #110  
One step at a time!

S/C/G: 187/ticker/120

Hello!!!

JamieJo.. the same thing happened to me on thursday, one cheat meal and it feels all the hard work is worthless, but as someone said the good news is that it´s mainly water. Drink a lot of water today, exercise and the excess weight will dissapear, and next time you feel like cheating remeber how you feel right now, it´s not that you´ll never cheat but maybe go a little healthier... Keep up posted on how you doing and how you are feeling too!

Reddalia.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!You must feel so proud of yourself.. I imagine your face when you saw a 1 instead of a 2! What a great feeling!

Garstar.. actually i only payed like 4 dollars for the piercing lol (they are really really cheap here) so I don´t mind the money but anyways, it was so sad to take it off, and it hurt, so I lost a few dollars and a lot of extra pain.. but when it heals I want to do it again... but in another place lol

Wrdfrog.. congratulations on your loss too.. I also feel so nervous and anxious before stepping on the scale, actually my WI days I wake up before the alarm goes on, I mean, really really anxious... hope it gets better with time!

I´m having a good saturday, I had lunch with my family, the ate totally unhealthy food, and cake for dessert and cookies and chocolate but I stayed totally OP! Yey and I went to the gym in the morning... the problem is the afternoon, I get kind of bored so I tend to get "hungries" and eat... hope it doesn´t happen today!
ChileanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #111  
One step at a time!

Ahhhh, I want a signature too! snif snif.. still have to wait a few days though
Old 10-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #112  
small steps

ChileanChick, thanks! It's good to know I'm not the only one. heh

I do the same thing of eating when I'm bored or stressed. What I've started to do is drink tea when I've got munchies. I make sure to get flavors I really like and keep bags around the house and also at my job. I really like different types of green tea. Also, little healthy snacks like mixed nuts or cheese sticks are good if you just can't overcome the urge to snack. They're filling so you don't need to have a lot of it to be satisfied.

Congrats for staying OP and getting to the gym though! I hope the rest of your day is going well.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #113  
One step at a time!

I just had tea... a low cal low fat yogurt and 2 toasts with avocado, yumi, the bad part is that it was so good I want to continue eating.. I think I´ll drink a can of diet coke or diet orange soda and that will keep me away from the other stuff!
Old 10-14-2008, 01:06 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

Height: 5'4

hey girls! so this weekend+pms=bad for my diet haha. I'm up to 137 again but I'm hoping it's water weight and will be gone after a day or two totally OP so I'm not updating anything yet. I've been good today, but I have a mixer tonight that will include lots of pizza and beer so that I won't have to pay for so I'm aiming for ONE piece of pizza (THAT'S IT!! ONLY ONE LUNA! haha) or maybe just forking up the money to pay for my own salad. I'm sure the frat guys won't be very forgiving with that, but I have a goal I'm going to reach dang it!

Hope everyone's week is going well so far!!
lunabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #115  

How is everyone doing???? October is half way over! Are you half way to your goal???
Old 10-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Crap I thought I joined this weeks ago! Eh... well I've been with you all in spirit, I guess. Better late than never.
Half way there. Down to 192 and hoping it holds till Monday - the official WI.
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:03 AM   #117  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

i'm about 1/3 of the way to my goal. i hope to make it but i am not sure i will... i'm just happy that the scale is going down and not up lol

how is everyone else doing?
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 09:36 AM   #118  

I still have 6 pounds to go! I'm really going to try and step it up the rest of this month and see 155!!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #119  
small steps

I'm still with you all too! I like to stick with weighing myself only once per week though, so that's why I haven't updated yet. I will see you Saturday!
Old 10-16-2008, 12:38 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

Height: 5'4

So I survived TOM with maintenance, but no loss. Oh well, I'm still happy to see the scale say 135!! I have exactly 2 weeks till the big halloween party . . maybe I can lose 5 by then. If not, I'll be satisfied with like 131 or so. I really need to step up my exercise, I've been slacking!
lunabella is offline   Reply With Quote