Old 10-03-2008, 05:12 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Ghost- lol sure. Hey you'd be really close to yo man! I'm only an hour and 1/2 from San Fran.... isn't that where he's at?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:18 PM   #152  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Yes, and he's signing the lease agreement on an apartment today and hinting that its time for me to find a job down there and make the move. I hate cities though! too many peeps, too many cars, too much crime...I'm an agoraphobe in many ways.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:23 PM   #153  

You could always live in the burbs.... Do you think you will move or not ready for that yet? Have you lived in AK all your life?
Old 10-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #154  
I will do this.

*bangs head against the metaphorical wall of weight loss*

Oh geeze guys...I think am loosing my grip on this life style.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Here we go: I'm In Arkansas! Northeast... what part of the state are you from?

Taylor: I know it get's frustrating sometimes, and I hate it when I feel like I'm losing control. Just remember why you started this in the first place. I always like to look at before and after pictures when I feel like I'm losing grip. There's some great ones on the biggest loser website, and on this one! Good Luck, keep posting on here!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:06 PM   #156  

Casey- Hey girl! I lived in NW AR from 9 yrs old to 24. Are you a hog fan? No on here as even heard of the hogs. SO sad....

Taylor- what's going on girl? You're doing so good.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:38 PM   #157  
*insert inspiration here*

S/C/G: 286/185/130

Here we go and Ghost: you guys are cracking me up....My friend went to Atlanta in August and she was like, "And it started RAINING! I was shocked!" yeah, we're not used to that around here. We're supposed to be getting our first rain of the season which is supposed to be less than 2 inches...you should hear the newscasters, you would think a hurricane was coming in. That's just how we act. And 40 is cold! If I can see my breath, it's cold. If there is ice on my window in the morning...it too darn cold.

Taylor: What's up?
caligirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #158  
Maintaining ~6 years!

S/C/G: 263/Maintaining/150

Height: 5'8"

It's THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate school for stealing my soul and making me unable to talk to you lovely ladies as often as I did before. I don't think I can even read through this entire thread and respond to everything that everyone has said since I last posted, waaah. BUT I want to say thank you sooo much to everyone who commented on my progress pics. I am feeling good! AND throughout the course of this week I have even lost a couple more pounds... Hopefully I'm well on my way to my next mini-goal!

I am feeling SO good that it's the weekend. Even though I still have tons of work to do (I actually have to ship out of here in a couple minutes to go to a school-related thing, bleh) I can feel my body relaxing anyways, hah.

Ps. Though I haven't read through the thread yet, I DID happen to notice that Taylor86 got cast in her show!! WTG!!!
Star2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

I am feeling a really bad weekend coming. BUT I am focused and going to remember why istarted this in forst place, like caseygail said. Also, i will be online lots this weekend. 3FC gives me reminders and support so I will check in lots. I am in a celebratory mood but i need to remember that doesn't have to always include food!
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:49 PM   #160  

S/C/G: 150/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcarter84 View Post
Alright everyone I just ordered some pizza!! *sigh* and I entered all the information about the pizza I ordered into my fitday food log so I know how much I can eat without going over calories or anything. So I will enjoy it once it comes yum, yum. I have been at work all day so i have only eaten 444 calories today...besides I need a little treat and my boyfriend can have ALL the rest when he gets home!
BLcarter- That's what i did when I ordered my pizza but then I found that I felt really bloated after porobably b/c I was super hungry.

Does that happen to anyone else? If they dont eat for a while and are really hungry , which is death to those on diets, then eat and feel sick, bloated, full, gross...?

Icon ghost Yes, Body Pump but at a gym in Canada called goodlife. they run all Les Mills classes. i see you have the RPM slogan as your signature. i do RPM (Les Mills) 2-3 times a week. Do you do thse classes? I know they originated in NZ.

Last edited by i am still trying; 10-03-2008 at 06:53 PM.
i am still trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #161  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Ya i love the body pump class, im going to it today, i just wish i could do it more often ^_^ The RPM classes are cool too. I tried their body combat and didnt like it that much, and but body attack was a serious workout! Im looking forward to the uni holidays so i can fit more of the classes in
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 190/*ticker*/140

Height: 5'6"

Here we go: Yes I am a huge hog fan (not as much as my bf though). We're going to the Arkansas-Ole Miss game in a couple of weeks. It should be an interesting game!
caseygail21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #163  

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl98 View Post
Here we go and Ghost: you guys are cracking me up....My friend went to Atlanta in August and she was like, "And it started RAINING! I was shocked!" yeah, we're not used to that around here. We're supposed to be getting our first rain of the season which is supposed to be less than 2 inches...you should hear the newscasters, you would think a hurricane was coming in. That's just how we act. And 40 is cold! If I can see my breath, it's cold. If there is ice on my window in the morning...it too darn cold.

Taylor: What's up?
I was surprised. It's drizzlin here. I mean my car is barely covered. You should have heard the people here. They starting screaming and yelling, it's raining! Make sure you're windows are up. I looking outside and was like oh it's just a drizzlin that's nothing, EVERYONE looked at me like I just shot someone. I've been in a hurricane this aint nothing.

Oh and it is just a lil chilly when you can see your breath. I don't even know what cold is b/c I never lived up north. But I know my definition of cold is if their is precipitation on the ground and it's startin to freeze, yep it's cold. I doubt that I see that here. They said I could go to Tahoe for that. Just an hour and 1/2.

Last edited by Here we go again; 10-03-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #164  

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseygail21 View Post
Here we go: Yes I am a huge hog fan (not as much as my bf though). We're going to the Arkansas-Ole Miss game in a couple of weeks. It should be an interesting game!
I'm so jealous!!!! I went to school at the U of A and then I used to staff the ushers for the stadium so I always had the turf id. I miss it so much!!! I get to go home for Christmas. I'm so excited. You should PM me.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #165  
I'm a khaleesi!!

S/C/G: 260/188/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Here we go again View Post
You could always live in the burbs.... Do you think you will move or not ready for that yet? Have you lived in AK all your life?
I've lived here since I was 7 years old except for the years I went to college (Ft Lewis in Durango, CO, KC Med in Kansas City...I live on the Missouri side, and U of CA Santa Cruz), . Burbs...thats not an option for my man, he has to be in the city because his job is in the city...he's not a commuter, or so he says...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post
*bangs head against the metaphorical wall of weight loss*

Oh geeze guys...I think am loosing my grip on this life style.
Well, suck it UP and GET back TO IT!! *tough love*
Sometimes its hard to stay on the ball. But in the words of Bob the Builder: "Can we fix it? YES WE CAN!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star2Be View Post
It's THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate school for stealing my soul and making me unable to talk to you lovely ladies as often as I did before. I don't think I can even read through this entire thread and respond to everything that everyone has said since I last posted, waaah. BUT I want to say thank you sooo much to everyone who commented on my progress pics. I am feeling good! AND throughout the course of this week I have even lost a couple more pounds... Hopefully I'm well on my way to my next mini-goal!

I am feeling SO good that it's the weekend. Even though I still have tons of work to do (I actually have to ship out of here in a couple minutes to go to a school-related thing, bleh) I can feel my body relaxing anyways, hah.

Ps. Though I haven't read through the thread yet, I DID happen to notice that Taylor86 got cast in her show!! WTG!!!
Glad you had a good week back at school, we missed you! Congrats on losing a few lbs this week, I think I found them...

Last edited by ghost; 10-03-2008 at 07:50 PM.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote