Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #31  

Height: 5'6.5

Alright Lunabella - I guess you can join us! haha! OF COURSE YOU CAN.

So tell me....what are you eating plans today and work out plan?
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:40 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 177/174/135

Height: 5'4

Thanks for the welcome :-D

This morning I had oatmeal for breakfast at about 11 (didn't have time to grab anything before class), then I had a grilled chicken sandwhich for lunch an hour or so ago. I'm going grocery shopping when I get off work so I'm thinking of grabbing a salad from the salad bar for dinner and picking up everything I need to get back on the EFS diet that worked so well for me at the end of summer.

As far as exercise goes, I have a flag football game at 10 tonight so I'll be doing a decent amount of running there. . .it's kind of a short game tho so if I have time before the game when I get back from the grocery store I'm going to run a mile or two. Tomorrow will be Day 1 of EFS and a 5k (3.1 mile) run. . I'm running a 5k race with my dad next Saturday so I have to make sure I'm feeling confident!

Hope the hang over went away and didn't sabatoge you too much . . I know EXACTLY how that goes!! lol
lunabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:11 AM   #33  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

good morning ladies!

i did good yesterday... only over my 1400 calories by 25

2 coffee creamers - 140
Carnation Instant Breakfast w/1c skim milk - 150
Strawberries & Cream oatmeal (1pack) - 30
Campbells Chunky Chic. Broc Cheese w/Potato Soup - 400
coffee - 70
PB Crackers - 200
2.5 honeycombs - 300
1.5 cup skim milk - 135

Total Calories - 1425
Over Calories by 25
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:48 AM   #34  

Sally - I'm surprised that you aim for 1400 calories per day. In talking with the calorie counters I figurd that I should be aiming for 1500. Why did you pick 1400? Did you get your WW kit yet? I think I should just stick to counting points...

I did good yesterday too - First time since Monday!

Two 6 inch turkey subs from subway - 630 calories (I had cucumbers, lettus, and pickles) How many calories did this add?
2 diet cokes
4 bottles of water
brown rice/broc - 500 calories
3 mini corndogs - 200 calories
Ice cream sandwich - 250 calories
Total - 1580 - Over by 80.

Did week 2 day 1 of C25K and really enjoyed it...looking foward to working out today!

I did, however, sneak a peek at the scale this morning and was dissappointed.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:35 PM   #35  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

i didn't sneak any peeks at the scale today... as a matter of fact i have it off the floor and in a cabinet so i don't just hop on it whenever i go to the bathroom but the other day i weighed and i was at 191... so ya... i hope i'm at least back at 187 on sunday

and for the calories... i chose that number based on the ballys nutrition site... i go to their gym and it's a free perk thing with it.... when i stopped calorie counting before i was at 1450 calories... figured cutting those final 50 wouldn't be too hard... and it really hasn't (so long as i stay away from the bar lol)

I will have ~600 calories left after work today... and at least 100 will go to a miller lite because i need a beer after this week... i'll probably still only have one though

My kit gets delivered today. when i got to work at 630, the UPS site said it was on the truck for delivery.... which means it should be on the porch when i get home YAY!!! I'm super excited to plow through the information!

good job on the calories yesterday!!!!! as for the finding out about how many calories the veggies added, check out this site ... it was a god send when i started to calorie count.

the next book i'm buying is The Complete Book of Food Counts... it has EVERYTING in it
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:24 PM   #36  

hey ladies!

so I didn't get to go to my football game last night, I had a KILLER migraine and was attempting to study for my marketing exam with it and needless to say it took me a long time to make sure I knew all the stuff I needed. I did do well with eating tho, so that's a plus.

Here's what I've eaten so far today:
10:00am-
1/2 cup Egg Beaters (egg whites only) scrambled with a pinch of salt
1 cup skim milk
an orange
12:00pm-
1/2 Balance bar
Mountain Dew (needed caffeine before my exam and I forgot to pick up diet soda last night so it was all that was in my bf's apartment that had caffeine in it)
3:30pm-
pear
6:15pm-
small salad w/3 tbsp low fat dressing

dinner tonight will be 1/2 cup of beans and 2 servings of veggies (my bf's a master of the grill so he'll be grilling a ton of veggies tonight to last me all week . . yay!) and then a snack later on

of course it's Friday night so there's going to be some alcohol involved tonight, but hopefully I'll be able to keep it to a minimum and still have a fun night

I'm planning on going for a run when I get home in an hour or so

Hope everyone's doing well and has a great weekend!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 12:42 PM   #37  

Hey ladies - THe hubby got pizza last night. POOEY. And of course, I ate it. Too much of it. BAD BAD BAD. BUT, I did do week 2 day 2 of the C25K and this morning did day 3 of week 2, plus some and weights....so I think I'm okay....well, until lunch that I'm having with some old friends at the olive garden. I'm sticking with soup and a little salad though!! Weighed in at 162 though so that was okay. Tomorrow morning is my official weigh in so I hope it stays 162 or lower!!!

Have a great weekend ladies. Keep working out!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 AM   #38  

Where did you guys go?
Old 10-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #39  

I'm here! Sorry, I'm never on a computer over the weekend unless it's for homework. I did pretty well this weekend minus some BLTs (bites, licks, and tastes) of food my bf was eating and some more alcohol than originally planned, but I'm down to 136 so I'm pleased

Saturday:
meal 1 - yogurt, blueberries, skim milk
snack 1 - 1/2 balance bar
meal 2 - 3 hard boiled eggs (I only meant to have one plus a salad but Iwaited too long to eat cuz I was out playing tennis for a long time and then was ravenous when I got back and boyfriend made 3 instead of 1. Oops. I left out the salad to kind of make up for it.)
snack 2 - other 1/2 balance bar
meal 3 - 4 oz grilled chicken, mushrooms
meal 4 - baby corn, green beans, 1/2 cup black beans

Sunday:
meal 1 - packet of oatmeal, orange, skim milk
snack 1 - pear
meal 2 - 1 cup black beans, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/4 cup salsa, 4 oz grilled chicken chopped up (mix it all up and it tastes like a taco! yummy!)
snack 2 - apple
meal 3 - mushrooms and green beans

Today has also gone pretty well. I got up late (skipped class due to a migraine) so I ate yogurt with blueberries and had a glass of milk around 11:00. I'll have half of a power bar at about 1 or 2, depending on when I'm hungry. At 4:00 I'll have a protein shake then hit the gym at around 4:30 or 5:00. A little after I get back from the gym I'll have a salad with egg whites, then 2 or 3 hours after that I'll have a turkey burger with 1tsp of ketchup and 1 cup of brown rice.

I'm running a 5k on Saturday morning with my dad, and I'm a little stressed about it because I haven't gotten in nearly as much training as I was planning. Things are just so hectic it's hard to find the time. I've been staying active but not running like I should have been. After Saturday I'm going to keep running but I definitely need to add some weight training into my plan but I am not really sure where to start.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:51 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 176/150/115

Height: 5'3"

Hi all! I am about to post an intro in another thread but wanted to pop in here and see if I could get hooked up with a buddy as well I am Kim, 27 years old, 160lbs currently and would like to get back down to 114 but would be happy at 120! I have four kids (my youngest was born September 4, 2008) and have been married 10 years I started putting on weight when I was preggo with my third and never lost it all. I need the support to stick with the exercise and the healthy eating! Thanks!

Oh, I started today with diet and exercise (well, I haven't done the exercise yet - I will when I am done with this post So far for breakfast I had 2 cups coffee and 1/2 cup of loose granola. For lunch the plan is icerburg lettuce with ham cut up on top - YUMMY. For snacks I have yogurt and laughing cow cheese. For dinner I plan on another salad or a veggie burger.
kimberlyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

I would LOVE to lose 20 pounds by jan 15 count me in!
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #42  

Lunabella - You're lucky. I didn't want to have to come hunt you down for your update! Great job on the loss. I weighed 161.9 on Sunday morning (official weigh in day) and Sat was day one of TOM so I think I'm doing pretty good. I ate pretty badly all weekend so I'm not going to list it out! But today, I'm back on track. Going to do week 3 day 1 on C25K tonight too! I REALLY hope to be 159.9 (at least) by next Sunday. I just HAVE to break that 160 mark!!! ERRRRR!!!! BUT, my birthday is Thursday and I already know will be a BAD diet day....oh well, only comes once a year.

Welcome Kim! We are right at the same weight! Sounds like you are all started with your eating plan! Did you work out today???

Hello Yahyah, again... haha! Are you going to run around naked if you loose the 20 pounds?? (For those of you reading and think I'm crazy, her and I were talking about this on another post...)
Old 10-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 170/Ticker/124-126

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieJo View Post

Hello Yahyah, again... haha! Are you going to run around naked if you loose the 20 pounds?? (For those of you reading and think I'm crazy, her and I were talking about this on another post...)

Haha i promise i will .
jahjah1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 176/150/115

JamieJo: I just finished my exercising and had a yogurt for a reward LOL! I don't think I have ever ran before without something chasing me! That was hard to start doing! I ran/walked for 35 minutes. I also did my own exercises that I have picked up over the years for another 30 minutes. I am so exhausted now and I need a shower again! My kids enjoyed it though! My ten yo, 8 yo, and 2 yo were running around the living room and kitchen with me almost the whole time - it was kinda fun! I hope to stick to it tomorrow too (I have a feeling I may be a little sore in the calves though). I stuck to the diet also - YAY ME!!!!!! It was a hard first step for me
kimberlyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #45  

Great job Kim!!!!! Check out the Couch to 5K program. I've never been a "runner" but I've tried getting into it many times and failed just because I feel like I'm not doing enough to do anything....but I LOVE this C25K running deal! It has really kept me motivated. Yesterday I did week 3 day 1 and even stayed on the treadmill longer doing inclines and such. I was so damn proud! And this morning I saw 159.8 on the scale! Under 160!!!! I never thought I would see that again! YAY for me and Yey to all of us for doing this!!!!