Old 10-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I was on the treadmill for 20 minutes today, 5 of those minutes were running minutes and I didn't even feel winded at the end of them. Looks like I;m getting stronger. Unfortunately, we only have 2 treadmills and 25 floors of people in my building so i was checking for two hours until I finally got a free one. By then, it was getting late and I had hw left. Food wasn't the best today, had KFC but probably less than the old me would have ate. I'm considering journaling what I eat again, perhaps that will help. Also, my sister asked if i wanted mcdonalds today and i said no without even thinking about it. and then i realized that i did that and was pretty happy. Also, im going to try not to eat after 9, i did have some frozen corn (130 calories i think), but im going to allow myself to eat veggies or fruit after nine if im hungry. baby steps, baby steps...
Scorpio1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:51 AM   #92  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

i went hiking at Great Falls yesterday for 4 hours... logged about 3.5 miles on my pedometer and that was with going around and climbing on the rocks
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:29 AM   #93  

Height: 5'6.5

Hey guys!!! I've completed week 5 day 3 on the C25K which I was very excited about on Friday! I never thought I would be running for 20 mins straight! But I did it! Scale is going between 159.3 and 160.4 all weekend. Really hope to see a solid 2LB loss this week!
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:29 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 180/see ticker/140

Treadmill yesterday for 20 minutes, tonight for 30. Felt so tired before I went on the treadmill tonight, but have some energy now surprisingly. Too bad I'm not a morning person, i sure could use that extra boost during the day.

I didn't eat so great as usual. I have acid reflux too so i should be watching and planning what i eat but this time in the semester is hectic so i slack off.

Starbucks muffin
2 caramel macchiatos with skim milk
starbucks yogurt parfait
mcdonalds cheeseburger happy meal
hummus and veggie pita sandwich
snapple green tea

Way over 2000 calories I'm sure. Ugh...and tomorrow I can't go grocery shopping either because i work all day and have a group project to do right after. I feel unhealthy minus the working out part.
Scorpio1986 is offline   Reply With Quote