Old 09-06-2008, 11:38 AM   #1  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

S/C/G: 396/350/199

Height: 5'2''

Question need advice

So tonight is the night we go out for the "bachelor" party cuz the bride and I have the same mutual friends n there guys so thats why were calling that so it gives it another excuse to party before she gets married. It's 4 boys n us 2 but yesterday something happened i got into it with 1 of the guys and we have been fighting but not lately cuz we were trying to work on our friendsship n this incident happened and he apologized but it didnt seem sincere cuz he was still mad at me for something i never did. we duke it ou with words him calling me horrible names to my 1 name that i had called him. and then he said "And I'm done with u. I'm going tomorrow for crystal" and now today is the day of the party and he is coming over. my question for u guys how should i act? should i take him aside and talk? I dont know what to do anymore its like i want him apart of my life but its hard cuz we just stubborn in our ways n its hard to being friends with him. i have been friends with him over 10yrs. so please get help me. cuz the bride doesnt know she said cancel it but i worked to hard to put this together i want to see it thru. i just dont know what to do. sry for my ranting.

Ps. the only good thing is that i didnt run to the fridge cuz i am emotional eater.

Last edited by CurvaceousCutie; 09-06-2008 at 02:17 PM.
CurvaceousCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:48 AM   #2  
Losing weight - Toning up

S/C/G: 159/128/120

Height: 5'7"

uhm, is it that he's mad and you guys are fighting over a misunderstanding matter (since you said he's mad at you at something you never did)? Am i correct?
If that's so then:
- 1st, apologize to him becuz you lost your temper and fight with him last time.
- 2nd, tell him to calm down.
- 3rd, explain to him that he's misunderstanding and you didn't do it.
- 4th, tell him that don't ruin the fun by a misunderstanding. And tell him that he's generous so don't let things like that ruin your friendship.
- 5th, maybe give him a hug ?

well, that's what i would do. I don't know much about your situation and stuff, but i guess you've been friends with him for 10 years, he'll understand you enough.
Or
Maybe give both you and him some more times ? You can give him more time by act normal in front of him (maybe a lil more casual than normal since you guys are "fighting", but don't ignore him).

That depends on you tho ^^ good luck.
Annita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #3  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

thanks, oh ive explained to him that it wasnt me, but u know how guys r they dont care. its a misunderstanding that got blown way out the point hes just done with me. so idk
Old 09-06-2008, 11:59 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

At the very least act civil. This is for the bride after all.

If you can talk to him beforehand... a frank discussion couldn't hurt. "Hey Joe, we've been having a stormy friendship lately. And this last episode was pretty bad. It was a big misunderstanding, and I don't want it to be the last straw, because I really don't want to be fighting."
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:25 PM   #5  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

I'd call him and ask him to meet to sort out your differences before this event takes place tonight, best to sort out your differences before the party, after all, you don't want to bring drama to the bride to be's night.

If you guys can't come to a resolution then at least be civil to each other for the brides sake and don't bring anything up about your differences for the entire night, just keep your distance.
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #6  
Peace. Love. Balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annita View Post
- 2nd, tell him to calm down.
I disagree, telling someone to "calm down" comes across as being quite condescending to me. In my experience, telling someone to "calm down" just ticks them off more.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #7  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

thank you but i dont thing calling him would wrk to talk since he wont pick up 4 me
Old 09-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #8  
Peace. Love. Balance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousCutie View Post
thank you but i dont thing calling him would wrk to talk since he wont pick up 4 me
Text him then or call and leave a voicemail or e-mail him.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #9  
Peace. Love. Balance

So, what was the outcome?
Old 09-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #10  
Wanting 2 b Smokin Hot!

well he acted like it never happen n were good after we physically duked it out. which was wasnt good cuz the wedding im is 13 days away but i dont see any bruises so far but i did hurt lol idk we have this love hate "friendship but be4 that he did tell that he loves me as a friend. lol lol lol but he just kep saying i was stepping over my boundaries when we were alone. lol n i couldnt fig out y since he kept asking me to do like a girls gone wild thing (i didnt do) lol. i was drinking he wasnt. so idk lol i guess its all good in the hood. thanks guys 4 ur advice