Old 07-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #1  

Default New :) Would love help/support

Hello all
Brief introduction...I'm here because I feel like I've tried a million things, had some moderate success and would LOVE some help, tips and simply support from you all! I live in Manhattan and am here in search of the perfect body (aren't we all...) I work out (currently training for a half marathon so approximately 6 times a week) eat as healthy as I can muster and still feel I need help. I generally eat around 1300 calories and run for say 3 miles (it varies daily) and do strength training. I have lost about 6-8lbs (depending on the day...) since I started in January. I worked out with a trainer and he said I lose weight INCREDIBLY slowly. Superrr! Anyway, I would love some suggestions and help, i've tried giving up dairy, carbs (not in extreme ways) and my most successful has been a moderate combination of both....Also, how do I get one of those cool icons where I can track my weight loss?? they're so cute Well, thanks for having me!

S
5'9"
157/150/135
nycskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:31 AM   #2  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Welcome! I know to get the icon you have to be a member for 30 days and or have a certain amount of posts. GOod luck! I am wondering if your eating enough because your doing a lot of working out. You may need to up your calories if your working out that much but I am not sure lets see what the others have to say I am pretty new with this life style change myself.

Good luck!!!!!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote