Old 06-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #1  
I am the lorax.

S/C/G: 215/193/160

Height: 5'8"

Default Need advice for vacation dieting...

On Wednesday I'll be going up to Orlando with my boyfriend for about 4 days. I'll be staying at his house which is in a nice neighborhood but I'm still not sure what I'll do about exercising :/ I feel like maybe I should just plan to bike and run? idk. On the upside I'm pretty sure I'll be eating ok because he's vegan.
And there was a significant fluctuation in the scale today after days of consistent 155 I weighed myself in at 157 but it's the week before my TOM so I really think it's water retention, it's still unsettling though
moralitylikeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 12:32 PM   #2  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

im sure ul be able to find some exercise to do....
if he has a dvd player why not take a workout dvd....
im sure he wont mind u having an hour a day to yourself to work out....
its my TOM this week....
i dont notice fluctuation in the scales....
im hopng ive stayed the same due to retention and will loose at the end of the week....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #3  
Mommy to be!

S/C/G: 168/---/125

Height: 5'4"

my TOM is this week too and i definitely notice a bump up on the scale. Its usually a lb or 2, but its a pain!

I am going on vacation in 3 weeks and i'm already thinking about what i'll do on the road! The trick is to bring healthy snacks with you and try and make good choices and drink plenty of water. I'm sure you'll get lots of walking in! Have fun and don't stress too much!!
skinnybeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Smile

Hey moralitylikeart,

I'm going on vacation starting June 9. I'm planning on continuing to eat well, drink in moderation and stick with low calorie choices, and jogging in the mornings whenever I can stomach it.

Good luck, but most of all, have fun!!!!!!!!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote