Old 06-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 220/ticker!/155

Height: 5'9"

emcmac -- two of my best friends met through an internet set, and they are PERFECT for each other!! It doesn't matter what people think, however YOU want to meet people is fine!! And I'm glad that worked out and that you maintained your loss!! We all have momentary weaknesses and just remember that you can't give yourself permission to do stuff like that all the time

Taylor -- great job with making good breakfast choices!! You don't necessarily have to give yourself a "special" menu for Father's Day -- maybe just drink ONE bacardi/diet (I know you like them!!) Then maybe make your own drinks or, if you're going to a restaurant, catch the waiter on the way to the bathroom and let him know that you'll have one bac/diet, but then you JUST want diet coke after that, but in the same glass so no one else pesters you about it. I'm a waitress, and people do stuff like that ALL the time, seriously. It's not difficult at all to arrange something . That way you can have the steak and celebrate as well. Or, you can just have the chicken and not care what people think.

I was a little bad today... We have this AMAZING dessert at work that I LOVE, and we never get to eat it, but they had one extra after an event. I split it with the bartender, though, so I think it'll be okay. Didn't get to work out today because of weird hours at the gym, but I'll definitely be able to get there tomorrow and hopefully I will have maintained at 201 and it's not a fluke
artsnsmarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:42 AM   #62  
I will do this.

arts Aren't you just the cutest! I do love my bacardi and diet but we are having red wine - and I am gonna stick to one glass - and plus I have friggin jury duty on monday and truly don't wanna be hung over for that.

I "made" dessert for dads day this afternoon. The main reason is so I could be in control of what chocolate items were made. (My dad loves chocolate) so I made/bought a chocolate angel food cake which is 120 calories a slice and I made chocolate covered strawberries. So I can have a slice of cake and a chocolate covered strawberry and not feel so bad. I also got vanilla ice cream which I will say no to.

So one glass of wine - I will eat some steak but wise on portions - veggies and dessert.

We are also going on a nice long hike so I shouldn't be in too much trouble.

emc My fiancee and I met over the net....myspace to be exact - So good luck to you! I did ok on match.com, though. Chinese buffets ALWAYS get me!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Just wanted to do an end of the weekend check in. I did good eating all weekend. I did not work out on Friday and Saturday because I had a cramp in my leg and it wouldn't go away. I think my potassium is a little low. I did do 31 minutes on the elipitical today. Whoo Hoo new personal best! My roommate asked me about the fact that I'm working out hard core and I explained that I am trying to lose my weight by the end of the summer and I can't do things half way it is all or nothing with me.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:55 PM   #64  
I will do this.

Well fathers day went ok for me.

I did say yes to the ice cream but only a little....and they had brie there which was just bad and I had 2 new castle beers and 4 glasses of wine. Ooops. We did go for an hour hike though that got my heart going and I could have done a lot worse.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote