Old 05-14-2008, 12:42 AM   #16  
Doing it for my future!!!

S/C/G: 280/278/145

Height: 5'5"

The first thing that popped into my head.....RUN!!! Hit the treadmill or the track and run it out!
OptimistK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #17  
Back to the horse

S/C/G: 105/101.6/63

Height: 5'8

ok so i have to confess that i did binged, i mean i went for a walk with my friend, and he took me to eat, we ate french fries, but i don't feel guilty because i cried like a baby, and i feel a lot better now, today i get back in to the regular diet.
thank you for all your support, i kind of love you all.
and tara, i think i'm on the loosing side this week.
olguitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:48 AM   #18  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Olga, don't worry... I may be on the loosing side actually. As my TOM is coming up this weekend, I have been having a bad bad craving since yesterday. For example, I had cereal, half peanut butter and banana sandwich, egg plant lasagna, baked potato soup in a sourdough bread bowl, and even brownie! I know the portions were small with exception of the soup and the brownie but I feel FAT today. blah...

Well, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better now. Just remember that we are all here for you and we love you, too! =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote