Old 04-18-2008, 07:58 PM   #16  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

One time a couple of years ago, this kid who was probably around my age hit on my mom while I was with her. Great.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #17  
I will do this.

I smile and blush too I also loose all brain cells I ever had.

When I first started talking to my fiance over the phone he had me giggling and blushing and then we started to talk about Europe (He was in England at the time) and I wanted to impress him. So I said (and I quote)

"I can tell you all the continents in Europe!"

Needless to say he stick around...no idea why, though.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:10 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 250/150/135

Height: 5'4

I'm flattered but I just flash them the wedding ring and say "sorry, I'm taken"

Last edited by ShannanA; 04-18-2008 at 08:10 PM.
ShannanA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Ok this is kindof a funny conversation. I never got hit on until I lost a bunch of weight so it was very much a new territory to me. So much so that I normally don't realize that I am getting hit on most of the time. I will go to the bar and my sisters will say the next day yeah so and so was really into you then I would be like oh I guess that was happening.

Hmmm I guess this is why I am not dating anyone because I never realize anyone is into me.

And on a side note my clients at my intership (who are like 50 year old plus vets) have taken to hitting on me wihch is really creappy beause they are older then my parents and second I am acting as their legal advisor. I guess such is life, I just smile and continue on.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #20  
BabyGotTooMuchBack

S/C/G: 159.08/159.0/135.0

Height: 5'2"

I can tell almost to the pound the dividing line of having guys hit on me vs. not hitting on me. At 5'2" and a curvy shape even at my leanest, I get compliments up to about 150 lbs. Any more, and I notice they dramatically drop off. LOTS more attention when I am a toned 135...which is why I am back here after a stressful 2 yrs.! LOL
gypsylthr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:09 AM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I'm in the same sinking boat. I can't take a compliment for nothing. It doesn't help that the majority of guys that hit on me are creepy, old, and/or (not to sound shallow) ugly. It's usually a combo of all three. It's like 'Dude, I'm 21! You probably have great grand kids older than me! Perv.' And like most of you, if a good looking guy hits on me, I tend to think it's a joke because most of the time, it is. My confidence and self esteem are just rock bottom, I'm not in denial about it, I really don't see anything attractive about me. I'm trying to work on that though. I just became comfortable with the fact that maybe I do have a gorgeous smile.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:06 PM   #22  
Running Fiend.

S/C/G: 210/165/145

Height: 5'7.5"

It's funny, I work at a bank during the summer and my first year there this one guy who was actually quite good looking asked me out. I had just turned 19 at the time and he didn't realize how young I was...:P

Now I do get the occasional guy hitting on me at a bar or club...and usually I'm reasonably drunk so I don't do too badly in responding.

The guy at the Subway I go to tries to flirt with me...hahahaha. He has my sub order memorized - I'm not sure who that says more about

Last edited by rockstar87; 04-19-2008 at 10:06 PM.
rockstar87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #23  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

when a guy hits on me, my first thought is "huh, me?" --but then after i am a fliriting machine!
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:00 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

Last summer I worked in a customer service center for a cell phone company. Yes, I am from Tennessee and have a slight southern accent , its not heavy, but its there. I noticed anytime a guy commented on my accent, he was going to hit on me. Since I don't often get hit on by random guys I do not know, it was flattering and creepy at the same time. One guy even tried to get my private phone number when I was through helping with his cell phone problem. Ummm NO.
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:40 AM   #25  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylthr View Post
I can tell almost to the pound the dividing line of having guys hit on me vs. not hitting on me.
I thought it was just me, Gypsy! I have noticed the same thing. I think my cutoff's around 155... Not too far off, I suppose.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:33 AM   #26  
Not stopping at ANY cost

S/C/G: 260/220/160

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffogrubb View Post
You hear one thing for over 20 years and then all of sudden you hear another, it's just kinda weird. Don't get me wrong, I'm confident in myself as a person and it's nice to hear that people are noticing all the hard work...but it's still something that's going to take a little bit of getting used to. I'm sure you're vey beautiful though Michelina, and I'm sure you deserve whatever compliments you receive!

You're right. I was so used to hearing things in high school, when I finally got older I started hearing how fine I was according to some. And I just looked at them like they were on crack. I don't feel like I'm ugly. I have a nice face, but I wish my body was better and I'm working on it. When I get these compliments I just can't tell if its a joke or if they really think I'm sexy. And if it's that they think I'm sexy...as I said I wonder if they are high.
MCheyenne6 is offline   Reply With Quote