Cake (Cake!?!?!)

Did I mention wine or gin?

No really, I am just kidding.
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #32  
Changing for me!

S/C/G: 171/171/125

Height: 5'6

taylor diet sunkist is amazing! whenever we used to be out all day doing erins or shopping with my girls whenever we stopped to get a bottle of soda n i saw it i would rush to get it and everyone would make fun of me i love it
Happy Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #33  
I will do this.

I shall give it a go.

(ok, what is up with this smiley...it looks so funny.)
Old 04-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #34  

I am a verging Coke Zero addict. I limit myself to 1 can a day, at most. But usually only after I have had my water.
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #35  
one pound at a time

S/C/G: 222/in progress/115

Height: 5'3"

omg. g&t's are amazing, and i always feel so posh drinking them.

i second the diet sunkist thing, and would also like to chime in on the behalf of diet barqs! yum!
jayohwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #36  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

I have cut back on my diet soda drinking...but I LOVE my crystal light. I have always been a big juice drinker...so crystal light fills that. The fruit punch is the best!! When I do drink diet soda, I like diet pepsi, diet gingerale, and fresca. YUM! Oh...and the very best soda - Diet cherry 7up with a lime. MY FAV!!
xGurlyGrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #37  
I will do this.

Crystal light is great!

Although I am huge liquid drinker....water , diet coke...and I can drink a lot of crystal light and those 5 calories add up I am pretty sure.

Jayohwhy: G&T's are great. Esp. when the piano bar I frequent does "Piano Man"......"making love to his tonic and gin" I always raise my glass and look like a goof!
Old 04-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 155/142.6/132

Height: 5'6"

Yay Fresca! Although I think that stuff has regional availability. It's not sold in the single can/bottle at the gas station in Nashville and I had never even noticed Fresca when I lived in Buffalo (maybe because we have Squirt up there?). Since I'd have to buy a 12 pack at the supermarket here just to drink it, I've given up on that too. But when I go to NYC in a few weeks, Fresca can be found in every bodega so I'll be sure to have a treat!
orthodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #39  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

I LOVE Fresca and Squirt. I think you're right about regional availability, though. Here in the Midwest where I go to school, we've got Squirt and Fresca, but I have never seen Squirt in New England, where I live.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #40  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

I've never even heard of Squirt!

Crystal Light is awesome... I use twice the water they say to... I like it weak.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:05 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 155/142.6/132

Squirt is like Fresca but with more zing to it. That's the best way I can describe it.
orthodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 166/152/145

Height: 5'7"

Taylor,

Like they said it is moderation. I had a Mountain Dew addiction, that I have cut down to a can a day for lunch. (Headaches) I started drinking lightly sweetend tea or Crystal Light On the Go Packets, I figured that if I am drinking tea or Crystal Light I was still getting a good portion of water in as well. I like McDonalds Sweet Tea with Extra Ice to water it down. That way i get a little caffeine in. As well as with the Crystal Light, I water it down because it is too sweet. But haven't ever drank Diet Coke or anything Diet, didn't like the after taste. But Mountain Dew is also hard to kick.
PRLTLME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

I must admit to being a diet soda addict as well. I usually drink Coke Zero or Sprite Zero, and occasionally I'll drink Dt.Dew or Dt.DrPepper. At one time I was drinking 5-6 a day, but I've cut it back to two, and only after I've had at least 40oz of water. I really dislike drinking water, so that is a real struggle for me. In fact, I almost never drink water without some kind of flavoring (usually Crystal Lite).
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:49 PM   #44  
I will do this.

Monte If you can spare a few extra calories try Special K Protein water...I find it very yummy and it does tend to curb my hunger. I also know how you feel about water...which is why I drink mine with ice...lots of ice.
Or how about brewing some tea and keeping it in the fridge.

I use to work for starbucks and they make the passion tea (no caff) and green tea and black tea (the shaken ice teas on the menu) is brew it strong and just add water. You can keep yours in the fridge (I like passion tea..but all of them are made by tazo) and you have a nice fruity calorie free drink with plenty of water! (of course you can use any tea)