Old 01-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #16  
A loser losing happily

S/C/G: 280/ticker/180

Height: 5'6

Don't give up!!! I agree with many people here 15 pounds is amazing. Remember bitter people love to see other people fail. Words don't have power unless if you give it to them. Don't let her words push you to failure especially because you're already winning your battle.
Tavinni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:20 AM   #17  
Mens sana in corpore sano

S/C/G: 165/121/120ish

Height: 5'2 (157 cm)

Oh boy. Don't give up! Use this to renew your determination or whatever else that will help you go on! People who treat you like this are seriously NOT worth you jeopardizing your well-being and what you wanted to do for yourself (because you started to lose the weight, after all -- 15 lbs is great!).

And I too really don't see what's the link between being overweight and rude. Especially coming from someone who seems to have treated YOU in a very rude way.
Kery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:56 AM   #18  
Vegan from Planet Vega

Height: 5' 10"

This is for you! Do not give up because someone else says you can't do it! Prove her wrong.

You can do this. No one...and I mean no one can stop you except yourself.
THE Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:06 AM   #19  
Hot Mama

S/C/G: 201/192/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

dont give up

i dealt with my mother in law calling me every name in the book this summer over everything(except my weight cause that woulda been the last straw kinda thing) it took everything i had not to fight back and even more not to knock her out.
but ya know what words are just words they can be hurtful and they can be helpful. either she can break you or she can make you

after all you've lost 15 pounds dont give up use the anger positivily and lose more then tell her to kiss it lol
lissa9501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:32 AM   #20  
Made of Starstuff

Are you losing weight for the sole purpose of gaining your aunt's approval?

Didn't think so.

Do you really want to have to say to yourself a few months from now "I quit, because my aunt called me fat."?

Didn't think so.

It's unfortunate that we must meet those along our travels who are so upset and disappointed with themselves that they must call others hurtful names.

We can't let them stop us from continuing. Time to take a good long look in the mirror.

Aren't you worth continuing? Aren't you worth being happier and healthier regardless of what others think or say?

I thought so.

Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #21  
My new arms!

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 56

Dont let her beat you down! You are doing great! dont stop!
rainlips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:33 AM   #22  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangirl6 View Post
Well, my auntie and I got into a huge fight yesterday because she's a *****! According to her, I won't be able to lose my weight that I need to, I'm a ****, a *****, amoung other numberous names she called me, which isn't very appropriate to name here. She said I'm rude, inconsiderate, will always be fat, etc.

So I figure why the **** not, I'll just give up -- And prove her right.

Done.
Take that passion you are feeling and use it against her. Prove her wrong, show that she is wrong.....you *can* do it! I know you can. By simply coming here and posting your frustrations, I know that you still care. And I know that you have the drive to lose more weight. Use this as your driver.

I know you can do it.
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:57 AM   #23  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

Don't give up! You have so much support here! When youa re upset - come here and we will tell you what an @$$ she is. By having lost 15 lbs - you have ALREADY proven her wrong! By coming here and venting and looking for support in your struggles to lose weight - you have ALREADY proven her wrong.
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote