Old 12-09-2007, 12:15 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I feel so disorientated becuase I haven't had time to come here in days. Damn school. Well in 72 hours two of my three finals that I have left will be done. Then I just have my take home exam. Anyways I just wanted to do a quick check in . . . I've really been in control of my eating this finals which I am proud of.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:21 PM   #47  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Congrats Remember on keeping the eating in check!

Good luck on those two exams.

Weighed in today at 146.8 lbs. What a shock. I was sure I'd be around 150lbs. And my measurements show only a slight gain as well. Just gotta get down a little bit here before the holidays. Other than that things are going swimmingly.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:42 PM   #48  
Buhbye, saddlebags...

S/C/G: 170/164/135

Finals week resulted in me totally not eating on plan or exercising, so I feel like poo now, but I'm totally motivated to get back on track because I just want to feel better... the way I feel when I'm working out and eating on track. Also, I have a tricky situation I was wondering if any of you had advice for... I live with my boyfriend and 2 other guys in a house and its tons of fun, but they eat like, well, 3 guys. I do really well with my eating until after dinner, when we all sit around and then they usually make tons of snacks, or eat chips and salsa, etc. and for hte past week I've been indulging. Do you all have any advice for good snacks that are really low cal for night time? Obviously the best idea would be to not snack... but I'm kind of low on will power and figure maybe instead of totally not snacking, I can choose somehting smarter. Thanks for any suggestions!
weeblesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 07:41 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 227/219.5/150

Height: 5'5

Why don't you have celery sticks and salsa? Or air popped popcorn? Whole foods has a great brand called half naked.

I'm in the throes of finals too...good luck everyone!
House_of_Mirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:40 PM   #50  

finals always does me in! good job remember!

weebly- can you have a diet soda? a low cal smoothie (frozen fruit, 1/2 cup no sugar added applesauce and nf milk)? light popcorn (oroville redenbacker spell?? has one thats about 400 cals for the entire bag.

me- im encountering getting back into my old bad hbits. its so weird i just think about food all the time because i think im bored. i just say ok dont eat any more then i eat more then i think about not eating more and i think about food and of course i can only last for so long so i eat more. sigh. im trying to keep myself occupied but its not easy!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:16 AM   #51  
Sally

S/C/G: 223/ticker/165

Height: 5'6"

good morning and happy monday to you all

i did pretty good this weekend (minus saturday night, but i still stayed under 1900 cals)...
sxulcmnky is offline   Reply With Quote