Old 11-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #16  
I'm gettin' there

S/C/G: 261.5/177/130

Height: 5'4"

By the end of this year, I would like to weigh 174, that puts my BMI at "Slightly Overweight" I don't really like the BMI, but it's more exciting for me when I have goals!
In another forum here, my xmas goal is to be 175.
My New Year's resolution for myself at the start of 2007 was to lose 70 lbs in 2007, and if I get down to 174 I will have done it!

I changed a lot this year. I eat healthy foods now, with smaller portions. I work out 6 times a week and I'm making sure my daughter learns healthy habits as well.
Miss Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:08 PM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

By the end of the year I'd like to be under 130. I recently gained about 5 lbs (managed to do it over the course of about a week or two) so my goal is to lose that 5 again and a little bit more.
Razz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:25 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 165/129/115

Height: 5'5'

This is a great thread!!! I love my usual threads but nobody but me ever posts or at least recently. Last year, my goal was to lose weight (the usual) but I never took the initiative to do it. I finally committed myself to Jenny Craig for the third time and promised myself I would stick to it. Ive lost 16 lbs in 3 months. Hopefully by New Years I can be at 138 lbs (when I get down to numbers such as 140 and 150 I hit a plateau) As for a new years resolution for 2008 I want to get down to my goal of 118, maintain it, eat healthier, keep working out, do great in school, and eat veggies/fruits. Im so happy to know that in 2008 I will actually have the will power to accomplish my goals unlike every year in the past where it was just a hope that I didn't act on.
blondeblueeyedbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:44 AM   #19  
BLUE team

S/C/G: 238/ticker/138

Height: 5'7''

By the end of the year I would really like to be 165. That would be roughly 5-7 pounds that I need to lose between now and then. Then the goal for 2008 would be to drop another 20ish.
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:16 PM   #20  

Height: 5' 10"

By the end of the year I want to get back into the 240's mid to high 40's is fine. I just need some reassurance that what I'm doing is working. That my body will indeed respond to the good things I do for it.

My goal for 2008: keep up with my running plan, I'm not concerned with numbers as much as I am my fitness level, However I do fully intend to lose those 10 vacation lbs and those 10 promoted to desk job lbs.

In the past year I've learned that losing weight is only difficult if I'm being lazy. Foods that are good for you can also be delicious. No more binge eating. No more guilt. Fitness is a life choice, not a temporary solution.
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote