Old 10-09-2007, 08:20 AM   #16  
It's on like donkey kong!

S/C/G: 199/160/135

Height: about 5'5"

I have moved my band down two bumps to the last one and my boobs fit into my bra better (38 DDD). As long as they go at a rate that continues to cover up my gut, I'mf ine! I know I won't go too small, b/c even in high school, I wasn't too overweight and very in shape, and I was even then a 36 C/D.

DB is at OCS in Newport and has not seen me since I started losing... I see him next Friday... we'll see what he says then... he's a fan of my boobies, soooo....

Last edited by hope2loseit4good; 10-09-2007 at 08:20 AM.
hope2loseit4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:30 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 164/125/115

Height: 5'6

Default Going, going, soon to be gone

I'm so glad someone else thinks about this. I have lost a full cup size and will probably lose one more before I reach my goal weight. The problem is, my skin did not rebound, and now I have saggier boobs than I should for my age. I have even had past boyfriends complain about it! That was a very hurtful thing, because it's not like it can be easily fixed. Did he think I wasn't aware that they were weird looking?? Anyway, my current, very unconditionally supportive boyfriend has told me he likes them and wouldn't change them but he wants me to be happy with them. So we have started a booby fund. Everytime we, uh, you know, we drop a quarter in a jar. And throw five or ten dollars in here and there when we have it. I think it bothers him that I wear bras to bed, and refuse to show them to him because of my shame, but that's the only reason he gets upset.
kobe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:09 AM   #18  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

Oh kobe, if you´re boyfriend doesn´t mind and think you´re sexy, just let it out. Confidence is much sexier than perfect boobs and no confidence!

And this is coming from a person whose boobs are currently tending more towards National Geographic than Playboy. Who has a boyfriend who says my boobies are nice.
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:19 AM   #19  

Height: 5'5"

oh man - my boobs and i are constantly fighting haha. im a 34 D and hope to stay a d or c we shall see!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

This is going to sound highly peculiar, but my boobies barely shrunk, despite the fact I've lost 33 pounds. They went from being small D's to large C's, which is a tiny difference, but they look so much bigger because the rest of me is smaller. In my skinny days, I was a medium C, so when I hit goal, that's what I'm expecting to be.

I know weight loss experts said boobies are the first to go, but that definitely has not been the case with me.

Do push ups, ladies! Sure, your boobies will be a bit firm, but they won't sag AND they will stay round and boobilicious.

Last edited by NightengaleShane; 10-09-2007 at 11:24 AM.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:01 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Height: 5'7"

For some people, boobies are first to go. or others, they are the last to go. I lost enough to be just a single D, but they look larger because I don't have the big gut.
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:07 AM   #22  
BLACK TEAM

S/C/G: 225/219.5/140

Height: 5'5

A lot of women tend to first gain (& lose) weight in the breasts, hips, and thighs... as opposed to men who tend to lose & gain first in the belly. We just studied this is my anatomny & physiology class!

Right now I am a 40 D... I have been a decent C cup since I was about 12, so I am hoping I don't go much below that. But I wouldn't mind a B cup once I get to my goal weight.

I have to say, my boobies are one of my favorite parts of my body...even though they have a few faded streatch marks because I developed like, overnight, they are firm and perky... I don't wanna lose them, lol!
misschris531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:45 AM   #23  
banned

S/C/G: 176/155/135

The first time I lost weight my decrease in boobs was pretty small. Now 5 years old the loss seems to have effected them tremendously. I started out as a 38DDD. And now I'm down to a 36D, and i'm barely fitting that. Once I lose my last bit i'm sure i'll be a 36C. The first thing guys that I haven't seen in a long time say to me is "where are the boobs?" then I get the weightloss comment after. My b/f of course has noticed, but he doesn't mind. I mean a D cup is still pretty big. Although honestly everyones telling me they look smaller than a D when I ask them ( and yes I got fitted professionally). He's also noticed I ask him for backrubs alot less, on account of my back not being sore EVERYDAY because of my boobs. So that's definitely been a perk.
I also have noticed that they aren't as perky now from the weightloss and i'm hoping that the skin will tighten. If it doesn't I may undergo the knife, but I may not.. Who knows. All I know is I miss my girls, but i'd rather be fit and live longer than have large breasts.
Elegant Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:05 AM   #24  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

I've lost 60 lbs. and my cup size hasn't changed one bit. Used to be a 38D now I'm sporting a 34D/36D. On one hand I don't really want them to get any smaller because I like the C/D size, on the other hand I hate the saggy shape so maybe if they got smaller that would be less noticable? Or maybe it would be more noticable, who knows? lol! I guess I'll just have to wait and see when I get my last 40 lbs. off.
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #25  
Rop tú mo baile

S/C/G: 180/151/135

Height: 5'3"

i still wear the same bra size that i did when i was 180, and i'm 153 now. i think it was because i was 18/19 years old when i was losing it...they were still growing. i also would wear very tight sports bras when i would run, though..so that they didn't move...the more you move something the smaller it gets, right? idk, i don't think they got smaller..atleast by very much.
hepmelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:08 PM   #26  
Resident Witchling

S/C/G: 198/190/140

Even when I was skinny, I had 36DDs. By the age of 14, I was a 36D, and by 16, DD. Now I'm a 38DDD. I can't wait to go back down a cup size, and once I've reached goal...

...well, my big reward for reaching my goal weight is that the boobs are going bye-bye! My dad agreed to pay for my reduction surgery once I'm down to my goal weight. I've been wanting reduction for years. Can't wait to buy a bra with a C on the label instead of a random number of D's...
Nikaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 07:48 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 161/156/140

Height: 5'10ish

Mine keep getting bigger next to my shrinking body, probably because they're fake.
JamieY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:29 PM   #28  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieY View Post
Mine keep getting bigger next to my shrinking body, probably because they're fake.
bragger

Mine disappeared, which was fine... When it feels like they're getting bigger I freak out because I think I'm either pregnant or gaining weight again. No good.
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:06 PM   #29  
Weight Loss; Control Gain

S/C/G: ?/?/130

Height: 4'11"

hahaha, i just read about a website called, 'my free implants' ....strange, women post their pics and talk to all these guys and get donations for thier breast implants......
vixjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:53 PM   #30  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

When I was at my normal weight I only wore a very full 34B, it was a bit tight but not enough to go to the next size. Thank goodness unless I wanted to wear a sexy bra I wore the ones that I had made for me, they fit perfect.

Now am into a 42D. It fits a bit loser but not ready to go down a size quite yet. The lady that made them for me no longer makes bras, her hands are to bad now, she made my last two not to long ago. I thought I would have lost my chest faster than I am.

I can't wait to get back down to a 34B. I will be able to buy shirts that fit my shoulders and button the over the cousins lol.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 10-11-2007 at 09:56 PM.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote