Old 10-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 120/116/100

Height: 5'2"

Default Introduction/Goals

Hello everyone,
My name is Laura and I'm a 22 year old college student. My situation may be a bit different as I'm an alternative model, 5'2 and currently 116 and need to get down to 95-100 by November 8th (I'm going to a convention/show and have a photoshoot with my favorite nationally known photographer). As a kid I never worried about my weight, at most I was 135 but never an active person. Antidepressants can work wonders including loosing 15 pounds. So i've been between 120 and 116(my lowest weight) for the last few months. So, I need recommendations on rather fast weight loss. I do have access to a gym, but need to work with college dinning center food (we do have some healthy options like steamed white rice, shushi, a few veggies...). Thanks everyone, I appreciate any help.
LovelyLaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 02:50 AM   #2  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Welcome Laura! Just so you know, I would die to be your weight

Just make sure you are HEALTHY. No girl should have to go hungry for fashion.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 02:27 PM   #3  
I restore Teeth.

Are you suggesting that you WOULD be interested in taking prescription drugs for weight loss side effects? if so, I don't think I could be of much help. I think that your goal is a tad bit extreme though, in terms of rapid weight loss and weight for health. I understand you are an alternative model, and I can't speak for everyone here, but I don't think anyone here does anything faster than a 2 lb loss/week. It's really hard to lose weight when you're already light. Also, what is your % body fat? If you have anything beow 19%, it'll be even harder..

95-100 lb would place you at roughly underweight. I'm not sure if anyone here has ever done that or condones that.

Add: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that you had prescription drugs in mind, but you just happened to mention it out of the blue as an ooption that might help weight loss even if you didn't specify whether or not you would take it.

Last edited by veggielover; 10-07-2007 at 02:30 PM. Reason: adding that last part
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote