Old 08-08-2007, 07:17 AM   #1  

Default *sigh*

Ladies, I need help.... I've almost put back on all the weight I've lost so far this year... I don't know what to do, this always happens...

*sigh*
ImNotGivingUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:26 AM   #2  

Don't panic. Just because you've added some pounds, doesn't mean you should give up and just accept it. It's never too late to jump back in and keep going. Any ideas on what caused you to put the weight back on?
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 375/ticker/275

Height: 5'7.5"

May I make the suggestion of becoming more active on these forums? I've noticed you've only posted three times. Whenever I get a craving for something not-good, I come to 3FC and read posts until the urge passes.

I also quit carrying cash in my wallet in order to stay away from the vending machines.

I started buying Skim milk, Light mayo, etc. Minor changes like that can help a lot. Just not having the regular/fatty goods in the house makes a big difference.
MarinePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:36 PM   #4  

Don't give up!
lalique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:08 PM   #5  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Don't give up, hon. I've fallen off of my plan more times than I can count in the last year, but thanks to picking myself up again and NOT giving up, I've still managed to lose 30lbs in the last year and a half. Could I have lost twice that amount in the same time frame had I been on plan the entire time? Absolutely. But this has been a long process and I'm still slipping up. It's not impossible to recover from slip-ups.

Instead of going off plan and then saying "oh well", and continuing to do it, draw yourself up and start over again--it's okay to make mistakes. It doesn't make you a failure--you just have to keep striving for that goal.

Keep at it, girl. It's never too late to start again.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:12 AM   #6  
Waiting for ONEDERLAND!

S/C/G: 209/209/150

Height: 5'10"

I think we've all been there.. falling off the diet wagon and wanting to give up. I know I've been there too many times to count. But I hope you'll find the support that you need here to help you get back on and try again! I always look at the Goal/Mini Goal sections (especially the ones with before-after photos) and I just keep thinking how i WANT to be there so badly.. it usually helps keep me in check.

I definitely think doing little things like MarinePrincess suggested are a great way to get back into losing weight. I also recommend soymilk (they have a light chocolate flavor.. at least Silk does.. as well as vanilla and regular chocolate) they are fantastic and are great for you! Just cutting down or out the little things.. buying diet soda.. maybe substitiuting french fries with salad when you're eating out. I wish you the best of luck ImNotGivingUp (and.. just think of your name when you feel like giving up too! )
xDas7x is offline   Reply With Quote