Old 07-05-2007, 10:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/144/125

Height: 5'1

Unhappy Up and Down...the yo-yo weight loss

So I was doing soooo well on my diet for 2 weeks, I had lost 8 lbs and was feeling great. Me and my bf went on vacation for 4 days and now I am back up 3 lbs. I did really well the first 2 days but after that it turned into mexican food, and pasta, and drinks and chocolates, and basically anything else I could get my hands on. Now I feel as if im in a down ward sprial.

I got home on tuesday and have continued to eat my face off.. mcdonalds and dairy queen last night. I seem to sabotage myself when I mess up. Its like I think there is no turning back once I mess up. I really want to succeed and get to my goal this time but I feel so defeated now that I couldnt even stay on track when I'm not at home, in my own surroundings.

Thanks for letting me vent, I'm off to drink water and imagine myself thin.
krazeedaisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 269/Look at Ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

I do the same thing to myself and I really havent figured out why. I think you just need to tell yourself ok starting now I need to watch what I eat. Yesterday is when I found this site and dicided to change my life after watching the tyra show but by that time I had already eaten ice cream and a few cookies so I just had to tell my self your starting now and I had a wonderful healthy dinner. Remind yourself how much you want this and go from there.
1fatchica02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/144/125

Height: 5'1

I have tried to just jump back on the weight loss boat...but I find I am so mean to myself. The things I say to myself in my head I would never say to another person. I dont know why I call myself names but I'm sure its self defeating. I did ok today tho, had water, tea with splenda, a bran muffin, and I am planning on having a veggie sub for lunch. I am sure I will get to my goal..I think I have to be a bit nicer to myself on this journey that is already a tough one.
krazeedaisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #4  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

sorry i had to giggle a little at the "eat my face off." lol. well, it sounds like you are recognizing that you are getting off track and not ignoring it, which is awesome. now that you've vented, just do what you can to get back on track. today is a new day and im sure you can get those 3 lbs off fast.
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:20 AM   #5  
Megan

S/C/G: 200/138/133

Height: 5'5"

leesha i think we posted at the same time... i know that, for me, when i am mean to myself it just causes me to go off plan, and then going off plan makes me feel worse... you know, a cycle. being on plan, even when im not losing a lot, just makes me feel better about myself overall. i know that, eventually, the weight will come off.
NYCT1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 04:52 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/193/137

Height: 5'2"

I have fallen off the boat MANY times and sabotaged myself after! I am not sure what makes it happen but it really sucks! I have been constantly reminding myself that I want this SO much. You just have to keep your goal in mind. It will be so worth it in the end.
MeGaLiciouS is offline   Reply With Quote