Old 03-23-2007, 07:15 AM   #1  
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 125kg/125kg/70kg

Height: 164cm

Default New Motivation

Well I've put on 15kg since I was last here. I just need to do this but I can't stop going to the chip machine at work.

Its not like I don't have motivation. I hate how I look, I feel crap, I have back problems, which have stopped me playing the sport I love. I went to Africa and struggled at certain things, and wasn't allowed to go skydiving because of my weight. (otherwise I did everything else I wanted) Yet I still go to that damn chip machine.

I have a new PT now, so hopefully this will get me motivated back at the gym. My old PT was a lovely person but we just didn't fit and I didn't know how to say anything, so I just didn't go. Stupid.
Renny Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:05 PM   #2  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

Hey now, there´s no reason to be down on yourself. You are starting again, and this time it will be different.

Start small. Say, chip machine day will be Wednesday, and you will only go there once a week. Or just start drinking a lot more water. These little changes, added up, can make you lose weight. And just by sticking to these changes you will be more in control so that soon that chip machine will be something from the past.

You can do this! Start small and big changes will come! (HA!)

GOOD LUCK!
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #3  
(Male)

Height: 5'9.5"

Maybe you can try to make sure you never have change for the chip machine. Get one of those piggy banks you have to break to get the change out of for your desk or something.
Jman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 228/228/160

Height: 5'4

Default In the Same Boat

Hey there!

I am in the same boat, I was on this site last year and managed to lose weight for my wedding, but since last may I have put on 30 pounds. I just recently realized that my clothing choices have really sunk...if I could just lose the weight and be able to fit back into all of the clothes that are hanging in my closet again I would be so proud.

All I have really decided to do is be a stickler about my calorie intake. I have a FitDay account and I go there everyday and enter in all of the food I ate, and it calculates it for me. I try to eat about 1500 calories a day...some days it is less, a couple it is a little bit more.

It just starts with a small change and from there you can add in new challenges...going for a 30 minute walk a couple times a week...little things like that.

It really is good to come to this site for encouragement. I don't post alot, but just to come on and read other peoples success stories is really encouraging.
stephyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:51 PM   #5  
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 125kg/125kg/70kg

Height: 164cm

What I've arranged with a woman at work is on my breaks (the only time I strugle with) is my wallet goes to her and dosen't come back till I'm back at my desk.
Renny Sue is offline   Reply With Quote