Old 03-11-2007, 06:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 167/148/125

Height: 5'6"

Default I hate fast food!

yeah so i was in a big hurry today and didn't have time to eat at home so i decided to get something at jack in the box...big mistake.
my stomach is cramping so bad and i feel horrible...i think i'm dying
a guess a good way to jump start some weightloss is to get sick and loss some lbs...haha worst diet ever
JeepsterQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:03 PM   #2  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I hear ya--when I haven't had fast food in a while and have been eating healthier, and then I cave in to fast food for whatever reason (craving, PMS, in a rush, you name it...), it makes me quite ill. Unfortunately, it's never enough to make me stop eating it forever
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:07 PM   #3  
cals. in v. cals. out

S/C/G: 157/151/130

Height: 5'6

Same thing happens to me. It's kinda good in a way because it makes me remember and regret it so it takes much longer for it to seem like a good idea again.
nomorefatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:13 AM   #4  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

I'm the same way. But only with fast food beef and fries. For some reason the chicken I can get on with.
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:25 AM   #5  
Is on an Infinite Cut

S/C/G: 165/152/140

Height: 5'4

Blah.. fast food is so repulsive. I was force fed french fries one night because well I had drank too much and I was already sick, the next day I thought by digestive system was packing up and moving out.. I felt horrid. I hadnt eatten f.f in two years.
Ready2ShedLBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #6  
Tryin'

Height: 5'3

gosh, i haven't eaten fast food in several months...but i doubt i'd be sick. it's still far too tempting. i used to eat it at least twice a day. ugh.
train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #7  
In Search of Collarbones

S/C/G: 171/154/125

Height: 5'3"

it's wierd, I don't even really think about fast food anymore. it just doesn't seem like an option.

I do notice that when there are a few days of me not getting enough veggies and fruits, that i can tell. My tummy gets mad and calls out for the veggies.

I hope you're feeling better, and I am glad that your body is trying to tell you that it likes the healthier stuff. That is a great sign, IMO!
futurepixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:36 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 167/148/125

Height: 5'6"

haha i guess my body was telling me something lol i lost another 2 lbs b/c of it ....in a weird way, i kinda like it when my body gets sick after eating fast food...it gives me more motivation to cook my own food...healthy
JeepsterQT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:04 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 197/149/135

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by train View Post
gosh, i haven't eaten fast food in several months...but i doubt i'd be sick. it's still far too tempting. i used to eat it at least twice a day. ugh.

Before I started my diet I was easily eating fast food twice a day, every day. Even then I was sick with it, but it was just easier to go out and grab a burger and fries than to cook at home. I still eat out maybe once or twice a week at the most, but because I'm a calorie counter now I always go somewhere I know I can get something within my calories for that day & won't make me feel sick later.
Trendle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 184/177/150

Height: 5'10

OMG! I feel the same. I went through the drive thru window of Jack and the Box with my husband. I really thought I was going to throw up. The smell made me nautious all the way home and I couldnt get out of the car fast enough. I have no interest whatsoever in any of that greesy fried crap! Yeah for all of us....Just makes this diet a little bit easier dont you think! Now, whats the trick for resisting cake, cookies, etc! haha
Oh So Swish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #11  
Hot Mama Wannabe!

S/C/G: 210/207/135

Height: 5'4"

I HATE fast food fries, ugh I just can't stand the taste of grease anymore... we used to eat out constantly but since I've been on my diet I either get grilled chicken or a salad and it tastes so much better and doesn't kill my stomach later on.
Mamato4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote