Old 12-03-2007, 11:26 AM   #61  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning all,
My TOM is here, and I had my really first bad days because of it, I just had the munchies bad, I did exercise, Saturday, but took the day off Sunday. Today is a new day, I did 47 minutes on the elliptical, and am hoping to get some weight lifting in this evening. I have all ready been to the bank, insurance and went to Kmart, to do some shopping..
I am really happy, I found out what I have in my hands.. I get this condition where my hands get really dry, itchy and the skin starts to peel.. ezcema( sorry about spelling), I was told it is... I don't have health insurance so I have been trying different things, I just went out and bought some special lotion for it and know what to do .
bkfst was hot cereal.. banana and honey
lunch is going to be amy's veggie lasagana..
dinner... veggie chilli
snacks...... yogurt and berries.
I can do this today!!!!
Have a great on plan day everyone.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #62  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Morning all,

I'm pleased yesterday is over. Emma's funeral was yesterday and it was a lovely service. Very difficult as well, obviously. It looks as if the trial won't go ahead till late next year and they're probably going to look at moving it to another city because he won't get a fair trial here. Not sure where they can move it to because this whole thing got a lot of media attention nationwide, not just locally...

Apart from that, yesterday was a good day. I only managed 30 minutes at the gym but that's better than nothing. Will try and do better today.

MJ, the DVD and CD sound great! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of them

Rakel, how was your day yesterday?

Karen, how was your dinner?

Schmoodle, if you started TOM on Friday you're going to have a great weigh in this week!

Cheryl, look at you go! You're very organised, that's for sure! Hopefully the new lotion will help the ecksma. (I can't spell it either!)

Have fun everyone!
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote