Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2001, 12:27 PM   #1  
Water Dragon

Ugh. I feel like a slug. I can't get motivated to do the dishes, let alone work out. I have been suffering from a case of insomnia all week long. Don't know what's wrong with me. I've had some trouble before, but never as pronounced as this! ANd then I know this sound silly but I woke up sobbing like a baby this morning becuase I had a bad dream about a long dead family pet. ( I was an only child, he was my "big brother".. twisted I know, but when you're little anything you love is family...animals, stuffed or otherwise) I dreamed he was dying and I was trying to save him but he was so sick and I had to watch him die all over again. Not to mention I 've managed to eat almost a whole bag of those baby reese cups in the past two days...but they're soooo good. Anyway, despite all of it, I'm feeling more positive simply because my mood, which has been so low all month and last week at it's lowest, is back on the upswing so hopefully I'll be able to post some more positive thoughts soon, like hey, I did advanced Tae-bo and an hour long yoga tape all today. Well, maybe not, but it's something to look forward to!
Old 02-07-2001, 01:56 PM   #2  

i can totally relate about the slug thing... i have a stack of dishes.. and apartment that needs to be cleaned... and im really hoping to wake up with magical poswers.. and snap my fingers to get the things done!!!! so the dishes wait.. until i get that power!! and with school and a car that is **** bent on.. taking me for all my money...and school... grr.. im so confused idon't know if im suppose to wind my butt... or scratch my watch!

keep it together.. it will all work out!!
Old 02-14-2001, 02:22 AM   #3  

I hope this helps with your lack of sleep. I read recently that 150 mg of Kava Kava before you go to bed will help you sleep. Also, in the article it said to stay away from Cheese and Caffine(of course) for about 2 hours before you plan to go to bed. hope this helps!
Closed Thread