Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-28-2006, 11:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/145/115

Height: 5'4

Default I don't know where to start

I know I probably sound ridiculus...but I don't know where to start. Like what foods are best and excersizes. I had a baby 7 months ago and lost 25lbs right off the bat! (I had preclamcia & c-section) But I haven't been able to shake off the rest of the weight! I'm so clueless and I'm dying to lose weight! Help!
nice rack19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:12 PM   #2  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi My name is Eleny. I am new here also. Just wanted to say that with my first child I had preclampsia and a c/s also. Did they have to take your little one early? Mine was born at 33 weeks.

As far as diet and exercise, I am working that out myself
brismiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:17 PM   #3  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies!

I would suggest surfing around the different forums - reading the "Sticky's" and select an Eating Plan that is DOABLE for you. For exercise, you can't go wrong with walking.

I had pre-eclampsia/toxemia/c-section. Terrifying. Simply terrifying.

Alls well that ends well tho' - my Wee One (4lb140z - 20 inch LONG) is now 9 yrs old and was always just fine. I felt like I'd gotten a 2nd chance at life!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:08 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

My first baby turned into an adventure like that too. And it was in the old days before epidurals and monitors ... very frightening! He's 24 now. Tall, slender, handsome and smart.
I agree with Aud ... read lots here. Post so we can get to know you. We'll help.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:03 AM   #5  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Both my boys were born at 33 weeks, and our 2 yr old was an emergency Csection. My body hasnt' looked the same since and I haven't lost hardly any of the baby weight. I feel the same as you, I don't really know where to start. As I've said in most of my posts, I was never over weight until my kids came along so its hard for me. Through this site I found the www.myfit.com site and it's a good way to keep track of calories and see what you are eating and what you have too much of or need more of.
Not to mention this board is the best thing I've found the last 2 years. Everyone here is so wonderful, helpful and supportive.
Goodluck
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote