Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-24-2006, 02:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 249/238/150

Default absolutely fabulously fat and unfit....

but i am changing that!!!

Hi

my name is kat and i am new to this board..i found it from lurking around the ww boards..i recently joined ww..love the program..joined a gym..so things are moving along...

my question is when does it all jell together..the point of when you are in the zone and don't mess up. sometimes i feel as though there are two people inside me fighting...the strong one doing the right things for me and then the other one ..just tempting me into the wrong path...any feedback would be much appreciated!

Thanks
peyton18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 03:02 PM   #2  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Hello and

I'm sure it does all jell together and will seem effortless.....sometime, maybe maintenance?....I'm not there but definitely it does all come together and gets easier several days OP (on plan) You know it when you don't think of the 'temptation stuff' and yearn for a nice crunchy apple or veggie sticks. and yes....sometimes you're body craves for the healthy stuff!!! good luck.
angel-eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 04:02 PM   #3  
Tired of lettuce!

Height: 6 flippin' feet tall!

I've been on WW a month. There is some junk food I don't miss at all-fries, soda, etc. I do miss cherry lime aids from Sonic. I get a kid sized one every week-it's like 3 points. Treat yourslef in moderation. That's what is hard for me
hoodj0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/194/150

Height: 5'7

It will_so_ work. I've tried to do other things besides WW to lose weight, but I keep coming back. I do have to retrain myself, to figure out the best ways to use my points, ect...but I do feel much more in control then I used to. It can still be hard, it's like taking a trip. There's a big difference between having a map vrs just driving. It does get easier. Don't be afraid to use activity points or your flex points.They are great for special occasions
Optical Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote