Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-21-2006, 08:20 AM   #1  

Default Newbie From Nashville TN

Hello All,
My name is Sue and I am 35 yrs old. I am about to begin a long hard journey to lose 85 lbs or more. I am
5'3 and 235 lbs. I have been above 200 lbs for almost 12 years .... I am sick and tired of being sink and tired !

Sue
MSueHolland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 09:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 187/186.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Oh Sue, I feel your pain. We have got to hang in there and try to somehow make it fun. Or at least for me that would help.
Jodie
50down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:58 AM   #3  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Red face Welcome!

Sue!

You've come to a great place for support, advice & encouragement!

You CAN do this!!!

Feel free to PM me if you'd like

All the best to you!!

Kim
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 05:15 AM   #4  

Hi Sue!

I'm brand new here too, also 35 and have been over 200 pounds for 12 years. I'm 5'7 and weigh 260. Yours is one of the first posts I've read and I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I'm a working mom to 2 boys and married, and life is very good except for the weight ~ I'm really ready to be healthy again and looking for friends & encouragement buddies so I hope to see you around here!

Steph
steph06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 08:30 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Sue! I'm Sue too actually, even though around here I am Misti. Glad you are here! Hey when I started I had 128 pounds to lose and wow all of a sudden I am over halfway there! You can do it!! You might want to try setting smaller mini goals... I do it in 10 pound increments.

Welcome also to Jodie -- and Steph I just welcomed you in another thread but will say it again!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:47 PM   #6  
In Search Of Me

Hi Sue..I am new here as well. I am actually close to you. I live in the Ft. Campbell Kentucky area. I am about 45 minutes away from Nashville!! Maybe we can chat and encourage one another. Our height is very close. I am 5'2 and I am tryng to lose 40 before Christmas. Stay in touch and good luck!
findingmeonceagain is offline   Reply With Quote