Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 06:58 PM   #31  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

well I am not alone in this. I am always shocked at seeing pictures of me! I cringe, In the mirror I swear I don't look THAT fat but when I see the pictures, oh man! I am reading YOU on a diet and I hope that it will help me to change to what I was not so many years ago .
Old 12-03-2006, 07:17 PM   #32  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

This subject always makes me think of a line from the show, Friends. The group is seeing some pictures of Monica when she was fat. When the group is shocked, she explains, "The camera adds 10 pounds." Chandler replies, "How many cameras are ON you?!"

When I see pics of myself, I think I've got at least 5 cameras on me...
Old 12-03-2006, 07:42 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 364/364/140

Height: 5 feet

I totally agree with what everyone has been saying I had an OMG moment when after 2 years I needed to go and get some new clothes and I was thinking that they must just be making the sizes smaller for this brand then after 4 more different kinds I realized it was me!! I left the store went and bought a scale gotten it the next day and wow there really must be something wrong with it because it says 264 pounds. Went and got yet another scale and that one said it was the same. So I sat and cried then went to get breakfast to make myself feel better. I started to open my eyes to things like why I have to have the steering wheel in the car so high and to really look at myself in the mirror and see that double chin and the ring around my belly of fat. After about a week that was it and I started to diet. That day is forever in my memory August 4,2006 the first day of the rest of my life.
Closed Thread