Old 02-10-2006, 02:16 PM   #46  
Bluigirlusa

S/C/G: 336/320/170

Default got a few ideas for online shopping

I tend to buy online, so here are a few ideas....

(each name should have www. name . com-links are removed...

avenue
jjill - my fav
jessicalondon
jcpenney
romans
silhouettes

the last two are not the 'highest' quality, but the prices are good, and the fit is more custom.

And you can always check out ebay....

blu
bluigirlusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 03:25 PM   #47  
a work in progress

Hi I usually post with another group here, but I saw this thread title so I hope you don't mind if I jump in...

Kim, those pics are wonderful! Are those the Grand Tetons in the background?

The suggestions everyone made for Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, and Ross are great -- and I didn't know that Old Navy had plus sizes (at least online), so I will definitely browse that site. Another place for cute clothes is Torrid, especially if you like something young, contemporary, and maybe a little edgy. I've gotten some fantastic clearance items there. Avon even carries some plus size clothes that are nice, and I've seen a Just My Size catalog, too. You might want to just look through the online catalogs for those sites, even if you aren't buying you might get some ideas for flattering outfits and accessories. Then you can look for the styles you like anywhere -- sale racks or consignment store, etc.

I understand where you are, though...I've lost 25 lbs, but have about 90 more to go. Even though my size 22 jeans are falling off my butt, I have so much further to go, and can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe every 25 lbs! But my husband keeps urging me to shopping and buy some smaller things, so I finally went and bought 4 new pairs of pants, a couple of tops, and some really sexy undies Lane Bryant has some gorgeous lingerie, and it's amazing how much pretty undies can lift your spirits and boost your confidence
Katiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:27 PM   #48  
What are you waiting for?

S/C/G: 232/258/223

Height: 5'4

I have actually bought some bra's out of avon's catalog they were pretty nice! Im so excited to go shopping guys! Im also going to get a nice lil piece for valentine's day too for the hubby! Those are the grand tetons in the back we went to yellowstone last year it was a blast! thanks for all the advice im using it
rysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote