Old 01-19-2006, 09:30 PM   #1  
A 6'1" Amazon and Proud!!

Default Ugh - why did I do that?!

ok, so after a great week - i lost 7 pounds. i did good today and then ate 3 big pieces of pizza. I feel awful - don't know what's wrong with me!!!! It just sounded so good! ARGH!!!! Sorry - just mad at myself right now and very upset. I hope this doesn't mess me up this week!!!!! I want to lose 5 lbs at get in the 200s!
suzisonthemovetolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:28 PM   #2  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Oh, Suz....please don't worry!!!

Three pieces of pizza is about 900 calories (depending on what's on it of course)

Just move on from here...do well tomorrow and you'll be just fine!
I don't think it will mess up your week at all if you stay on plan for the rest of the week.

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #3  

One bad night doesn't erase all that you've accomplished so don't let it stop you. We've all done it! Don't let it send you on a binge, just keep going, and you'll be fine.
mthrgoos68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 11:32 PM   #4  

I agree with the others. It's not a bad meal or day that got us here, it's a bad lifestyle. Let it go and onward and downward!
Formylittleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 12:23 AM   #5  
A 6'1" Amazon and Proud!!

thanks, everyone - you're all right. i was bummed so i went downstairs and worked out for an hour and a half. i feel better now. thank you for all your kind words and support!

we can do this - including me! Here I come 200s!
suzisonthemovetolose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:58 AM   #6  
Big Ol' loser

Just drinks lots of water. I imagine that the water is washing all the bad out of food. It'll make you drinks lots and lots if you think its making the pizza clear out
plus exercise is awesome!
goalnorolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:39 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Look at you. 3 pieces is good for me. I usually would eat 6-7 if I allowed myself. And you worked out afterwards. You may have burned more than you ate in the long run and you could look at it as a good thing you ate the 3 slices.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:00 AM   #8  
and Cody too!

S/C/G: 265/245/165

Height: 5'6"

This is so embarrassing... but last week as I was driving home I was going to stop at Subway, and then I though I could just make a sandwich at home. So I stopped and got gas, and then I went to Burger King! And not only did I go to Burger King I ordered a triple... yes TRIPLE whopper. I don't know what I was thinking at all. I guess I wasn't.

I ate it, and was so guilty. I finally went and did my tae-bo tape. Normally I would just think the day was a waste and then pig out for dinner as well. But I figured... if I swerved off the road would I just go ahead and hit a tree? No... I would correct myself and keep going. So I did. I ate a small dinner and exercised, and I lost 4 pounds last week.

I figure that I am going to mess up a lot, but I just have to face it, learn from it, and just keep going.
JennasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:07 AM   #9  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Oh man, Pizza is my weakness!! I have to stay REALLY far away from pizza!! I would have eaten more also!! Dont give up and move on! Stay on plan and you'll do fine!!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote