Old 12-07-2005, 02:40 PM   #16  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbygirl43
I don't know how many of you noticed that I haven't been participating much in any of the accountability threads but I just haven't been OP in a couple of weeks.
Oh sweetie. I ALWAYS notice. But I figure you got enough on your plate & would let us know if you needed hugs/support.

How are you doing on the makeup this week?
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:04 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Aimee for noticing. I'm actually doing much better and it is really amazing how much so little helps. This morning I was running late and then got busy and my desk and forgot to put it on. My first trip to the bathroom and I was like eek I look like death warmed over so I went back to my desk and applied it. It only takes me a couple of minutes to get it all together and I must say I look a lot better now.

As for the rest, I had a couple of rough days of self-sabotage and eating anything and everything in sight even though I wasn't hungry. I've sense told myself I can at least eat healthy while I'm at work. Just because I'm not measuring my body/changes doesn't give me free reign over junk.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 01:55 AM   #18  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

You look lovely, Dawnyal! That hairstyle really suits you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbygirl43
As for the rest, I had a couple of rough days of self-sabotage and eating anything and everything in sight even though I wasn't hungry.
Oh man, I'm familiar with this. Every now and then I'll go through a phase where as soon as the evening hits, I get this overwhelming urge to carry on eating despite already being stuffed to the gunwales. Even rubbish that would ordinarily disgust me is fair game.

You do right treating yourself to some "You Time". It'll give you a chance to relax, regroup, and get that plan of action in place ready for you to get tackle in the new year.
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 10:51 PM   #19  
wip

Height: 5' 10"

You look great! Love the hair. I totally relate. Not sure I remember how to put me first - even for 3 hours a week. Good luck, can't wait to hear what your New Year plan is.
wip is offline   Reply With Quote