Old 11-11-2005, 01:55 PM   #16  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Marge, that is what I think too, just too much too fast but I'm not backing off altogether. I am not biking today, going out for a walk later on with my little guy.

Overall it has been a good day, I started falling back into some bad habits around lunchtime then realized what I was doing and got my butt in gear to get out of that rut I was falling into.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 09:43 AM   #17  
Jen

Morning all. Yesterday was okay, not great but okay. Didn't get a lot of exercise, just a walk with my 4 year old and a fair bit of work around the house so I was fairly active yesterday, not sitting around on my butt at least! I'm at work today so it should be a good day eating wise, I bring my food with me so there isn't much chance of overeating. There are vending machines of course but I don't bring any money with me so no chance of indulging in that junk. Need to drink more water today, I am super dry and the hospital is always dry too, keeps down the growth of bacteria FYI. Take care and have a great day!
Old 11-13-2005, 01:31 PM   #18  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

I work at home now, but I used to pack a lunch for work too. If I didn't do that it was too temtping to get a deli sandwich, and those things are usually big enough for three servings.

It's really dry this time of year but because it's colder I don't think of drinking as much water. It's easy to get dehydrated that way.

You're doing really well, Jen. Congrats.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 04:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Good for you for realizing what was going on and changing it! You're doing wonderfully, Jen.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 11:12 PM   #20  
Jen

Hey all. The weekend was not great, didn't exercise and my eating was so-so. But today is a new day and my eating was better and I did my bike riding. I've been chugging back more water too.

I'd like to weigh in but it is TOM and I don't dare because I regularly retain water and I would hate to see a gain when I know it is just water, it would still be depressing and throw me off track. So I will just ignore the scale for a couple of weeks and we'll see then how well my plan is going.