Old 01-17-2005, 07:37 AM   #1  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Default Weekly weigh in .... Jan 17-23

Good morning everyone!!

how did last week go for you?
if you lost weight.. what did you do right?
if you gained.. do you know why? what are you going to do (if anything) to change it?

I hope you all have an awesome week! I have my dr's appt tomorrow night - I will post then. I know I have another gain - but is to be expected

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 10:11 AM   #2  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Hi everyone.

Unfortunately I only lost 1 lb this week. I have no idea what's going wrong. Last year went great until Nov and now I've total lost my momentum and will power. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't have any will power and can't get myself on the treadmill. I only walked once last week and that's the only time since mid November! I need to lose at least 72 more lbs and they aren't going to come off by themselves. What's my problem????

I hope you all had a better week than me and I'm hoping your success will make me want to get back to it.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 10:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Ugh, I weighed in this morning.. I KNEW I shouldn't have, my TOM is due to start any day now. It says I'm up 2.5 pounds, which is about what I gain with TOM bloating. I've been so good this week, I even added some exercise! Stupid stupid TOM!!

Ingrid - I will most definitely trade you and take that 1lb loss! Just keep at it, if you aren't feeling motivated and are still loosing, thats still pretty good. That motivation and drive will come back and you will step it up!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:43 AM   #4  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Thanks Aimee. I appreciate the kind words. I have my TOM right now too. I'm hoping I didn't lose more because of that but we'll see next week.

To everyone, I'm really not normally such a whiner, I'm just a bunch of problems all at once and they are really weighing heavily on my mind.

I'm looking forward to everyone else's great process reports.

Ingrid
Stinger766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 01:15 PM   #5  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Stick with it Ingrid it will come off. I only lost 1 lb last week also. It is a bummer but 1 lb a week is 52 a year. So just think of the long term results.

Aimee I know it's hard getting results like that but your doing good so just stick with it.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 01:21 PM   #6  
Live for the Moment!

Just wanted to pop in and say Congrats to all you losers!

For you guys that lost 1 lb... Remember, that still shows a loss and the scale is moving in the right direction!
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 02:34 PM   #7  
2006 - Panda Remix

Well done all you looooooooooooooooosers!

INGRID - maybe you have a bit of the 'winter blues' which usually start around November, when the days get shorter. This could explain your lack of motivation. You are doing so well and 1lb is a perfectly normal weekly weight loss - keep it up, and remember, Spring will be here soon!

Love Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 03:43 PM   #8  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Girls, don't let TOM get you down. One good thing is weighing after TOM.

I haven't updated my weight meter because I am still a couple lbs over it and I expect by next week I'll be back to what my meter shows. Then I'll start reporting my losses.

I am feeling good though about getting back on track with eating and exercising and that is what is important to me even if I don't have an official weight loss.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 04:28 PM   #9  
maintainer wannabe

I weighed myself on a different scale than last time and at a different time of day. I weighed 243. This weekend I got back into my water drinking and today I'm starting my food plan (counting calories mostly). Next week I'll be able to post a more accurate loss or gain. I'm pregnant so eventually I'll be gaining.

Dana I hope I do as well as you. Its your little guy that gaining. Soon he will be doing it in your arms and not your belly

Ingrid a pound is still in the right direction. Great at getting back to exercising. Try to match that this week.

Aimee great at added more execise. Hopefully when the hag leaves you'll have some nice numbers to post

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
hw/sw(pg)/cw/gw
272/255/243/155
mabear's homepage
mabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 04:34 PM   #10  
Learning to love ME!

I broke down and weighed myself again, but I'm glad I did. I lost only 1 pound. Ordinarily I'd be thrilled by this, but I'm only a few weeks into my lifestyle change, so I expected a bigger loss. However, when I looked back over the week, I'm not surprised. I went out to eat 3 times, and did not make wise choices. The good news: I haven't had any sweets since 12/31/04, and I exercised 6 days last week. I think I'm going to start a food log to keep me honest about what I'm eating.

Congratulations to all who lost, and to those who didn't, congratulations for posting anyway. Who was it that said "showing up is half the battle"?

May we all have great weeks!
Gypsydancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 04:11 AM   #11  

Hello, I am now back here after a couple of months break..well, I lurked a lot but stopped posting....there were some huge changes in my life, and I decided that rather than beat myself up over not staying on track, and not losing, my goal would be to maintain. Which, to my amazement I actually managed - well when I got on the scales last week, I was 3lbs up from early November, which totally surprised me - I was anticipating a much larger gain.

I am now seriously back into healthy eating, and weight loss mode......this week I lost 4lbs - which is huge for me - I usually average 1lb a week.

Congrats to all the other losers here - and I totally echo the need to celebrate every single pound!

Ingrid - the loss of motivation/blues thing happens to us all. Just hang on in there, and you will get through it......maybe change what you're eating, or your exercise routine to get some variety? Whatever you do, don't beat yourself up.....
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:21 AM   #12  
Fat N Sassy

Well this is my first weigh in and I am very surprised to post that I lost 12 pounds last week. Is this normal when first starting out?
kkayp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:41 AM   #13  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Well, I have stayed OP for 2 weeks now ~ starting into my 3rd week. Yippee ~ I hope I can make it all the way this time. Down 3 pounds this week (221).
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 02:27 PM   #14  
Abby's Mommy

Welcome Back Claire! We missed ya darlin!!

As for me, I maintained this week. I guess its better than gaining, but still frusterating!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 02:33 PM   #15  

Default Here are My Stats!!

Hi Everyone!!

Even with Aunt Flo visiting (why does she come when no one invites her? hmm.....) I have maintained my 5 pound weightloss. So my weight for this week is.....drum roll please......263 lbs. That is five down from 268 pounds when I started on the first.

I am hoping that by the end of the week I will have lost another pound or two. I am even trying to eat better...I was abstaining from sugar, but eating some sugar-free junk, so I am trying to cut down on that as well and eat more fruit when I get a sweet tooth.

I hope everything is going well with everyone. And I thank you for all of your support in advance. You all rock!!

snoopychick26 is offline   Reply With Quote