Old 11-21-2004, 10:24 PM   #1  
Live for the Moment!

Smile Catch Up Post...

Well Ladies, its been a couple weeks since I've been on here but life has been incredibly busy. Steve's just out running an errand so I thought I'd write a quick "catch up" post.

I've been in Newfoundland visiting family and friends for the past 12 days, and just got back to Calgary a few hours ago. It was a great vacation - 100% Off Plan but it was fantastic. I really miss my family and it was really hard to leave this morning. When saying goodbye to my dad (we're really close since he raised me on his own), he was going on about how much he misses me and how proud he was of me.. Made it a lot harder to leave and my eyes are still burning from crying this morning. However, the trip was awesome. Saw all my family and all my old friends... Really good times.

About 5 days before I left, Steve got laid off from his job. It was really hard on him as he loved where he was working BUT, the good news is he's starting a new job tomorrow in Oil & Gas Sales so I'm proud of him. I strongly believe everything happens for a reason and this will be a better opportunity for him.

I'm also working on a Business Law course right now, and am dreading going back to work on Tuesday as life will be insane right up until the new year. Back to working overtime at work, school.. and a close girlfriend is coming to visit in early December.

Really gotta get back on plan, as its just been so hard lately with all the stress and the vacation. However, I have tomorrow to laze around at home, get rejeuvenated and make a plan of attack. I know I'll be off plan in late December with the holidays and all but really want to be good right up until then and I know I can do it.

Anyways, just wanted to check in as I haven't been around in awhile and miss you guys. I have super bad jetlag.. Its a 3.5 hour time difference and I was travelling for 12 hours today so I'm off to bed but I fully intend on sitting down and catching up on all the threads with my morning coffee tomorrow. Nighty Nite!

So, how are all of you guys? Whats new?

Nite,
Celina
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 11:34 PM   #2  

Heya Celina, I'm so glad you had a nice vacation. It is always hard saying goodbye. Sorry to hear that Steve lost his job but it seems he bounced right back and got another one pretty quickly. That is great! And yes, things to happen for a reason. I agree with you on that. Welcome back!! Don't let the stress of the coming weeks get to you to much. Take care, glad to see you back.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 11:53 PM   #3  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Welcome back, Celina! Big hugs to you both -- and big smiles also for having recovered so beautifully! I know personally how devastating it can be to get laid off, so I'm really glad to hear that he didn't even miss a beat! Nice to have you back.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 05:47 AM   #4  
Getting back on track!

I'm am really really glad to see you back. You are always so POSITIVE!!! Hurrah!
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 08:47 AM   #5  
Abby's Mommy

Glad your back Celina!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 11:08 AM   #6  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Hey Celina good to see you back even if you did ignore me in your "hello ladies" address. LOL I know you can get right back on plan and do great during the holidays. Don't let the stress get to you. That is when we really have to buckle down and stay on our plans. So many of us let our mood rule our eating and that is what we really have to battle. So keep up the good work.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 12:45 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back. Glad to hear you had a great time on your vacation and that Steve has a new job. I have no doubt that you'll get back on plan. Just remember not to let everything stress you out too bad.

You were missed around here.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 05:17 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Celina, I've missed you! We have to catch up soon.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 06:06 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

Welcome back Celina. I happy to hear Steve found a new job right away.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 12:11 AM   #10  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Good to see you back baby! You & me back OP for December?
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 09:24 PM   #11  
Live for the Moment!

Howie - You know I didn't intentionally ignore you, I'm just so used to saying "ladies"

Again, sorry you guys, I made this catch up post then went away again.. Life is just insane right now.. This business law course is tough, a really heavy workload and I'm still working tons of overtime at work for extra $. Steve got through week #1 of his new job and really likes it so I'm happy for him.

Had my work xmas party last night, and let me tell you I did get a little too drunk, but I looked very pretty I'll share some pictures tomorrow, I just have to upload them from the digital camera!

Other than that, not a whole lot new...

Aimee, YES! Me and you have to get back on plan.. I've been really struggling ever since fall started. My plan is to do as best as I can in December, which I know won't be 100% with the holidays and all.. However, i'm planning on kicking it into high gear as of January 1st. I'm thinking it will be much easier then too as its a fresh new start and life should start slowing down a little by then.
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote