Old 07-03-2004, 01:27 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Artist - you got space for about 270 lbs of baggage? My dream is the Seychelles.

This year, we're going to Niagara Falls - my southern husband has never been. Me - I've even been when it was frozen (yup, it really gets that cold.

Sue
278/271/160
SW/CW/GW
KristasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 06:46 AM   #17  

Hey Sue

You are most welcome in my baggage! Its a totally beautiful country, and we are planning a trip to one of the national parks (lots of animals and wilderness), and to one of the islands in Lake Victoria (beach, palm trees, monkeys etc)...Tempted???....Never been to the Seychelles, but I have heard its wonderful.....hey, you should make your husband take you there when you reach goal!
artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 10:27 AM   #18  
Abby's Mommy

Everyones trips sound like SOOOO much fun! Im more than a little jealous!
Ivanna B. Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 12:53 AM   #19  

Jennelle, I am very famaliar with Blythville. That is where my ex-husband is from. I think that might just be workable. It is about 3 1/2 hours from where my mom lives. I will let you know. Since I don't have a vehicle, since I am flying, my mom would have to come with me. I'll have to run it past her. Maybe we can work this out.
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 11:33 AM   #20  
JML
Success Story!!!

I can't remember the last actual vacation I had, but this year I'm making up for it. Steve and I are taking a month-long honeymoon!!!!! We'll spend the first week in the White Mountains of NH, then a night in Las Vegas, then 3 wonderful weeks in Hawaii!!! All only 20 days away!!!!

Jeanne
JML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 10:00 AM   #21  
Losing Again!

Jeanne that sounds fantastic!

I'm headed out sometime this morning for my last summer trip. I'm thinking it will be the most fun too. Whitewater rafting with a friend from college. She should be leaving her place in an hour or so, which means I'd better get up and moving and get a few things done before she gets here.

Have a great week or so everyone!
Daners is offline   Reply With Quote